ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 45 of 279

Oathday 4 Gozran The sun shines bright and - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Apr, 2015 - 4:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Apr, 2015 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 45

The Second says...

Zork thinks, if whatever is there isn't friendly we'll be easily seen and the battle will be hard in this wet. He looks for cover while taking a few seconds to see if he can make out the movement.

Out of Character: I have no bonuses for these:
Local: 15
Nature: 17

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2015 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton looks at the shapes and identifies them. Rolled a 17 on knowledge nature check where he has a +6 so that makes 23.

11th Apr, 2015 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Zork figures out that the figures observed are extremely dangerous trolls. The only thing he knows about them is that they fear fire. Theaton clarifies that they fear it since it hampers their regeneration ability. They normally heal very quickly and can regrow even from small body parts. Theaton also knows they are very strong and hardy.

They communicate with each other in a basic language with grunts and simple sounds as they continue to move away from your spot to the northeast towards the border of Brevoy.

11th Apr, 2015 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 45 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork suddenly remembers what these trolls are about and ducks while telling the others that they should do the same. He says quietly, "Shhhhh... They're trolls.".

13th Apr, 2015 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The unintelligible troll voices fade away in the distance, replaced by the constant rain and distant thunder. Zork leads the party away silently down the hill and they continue the exploration.

The night is uncomfortable, but with everybody's survival talents and Jhod's magic, you endure the elements and have a good rest.

Wealday 3 Gozran

The crack of lightning rouses you all from your sleep. It struck only a mile away and a patch of grass catches fire, but is put out by the gradually receding rain. Exploration continues and by the end of the day you fill in the northeast corner required by the Swordlord's charter. The rain finally lets up a couple of hours before night.

Out of Character: Zork can take the opportunity to read the charter, it's the first post on the Prologue thread.

That is not to say the world abruptly ends at the edge of the map. To the the east the plains continue into hills and far away mountains, however it's not necessary to explore for the reward. To complete the first quarter of the map, you can head straight west 30 miles, curve around to the south and head east. Or head southwest, curving north and ending up a bit closer to Oleg's.

If you have any questions, go ahead.

13th Apr, 2015 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork reads the Swordlords of Restov's charter about the area he must cover. He notes "The punishment for unrepentant banditry remains, as always, execution by sword or rope." And feels more confident about any encounters he will make. Zork motions to turn west and start marching hoping to find the despicable bandits.

Out of Character: Icon I really like the way you write the descriptions of what is happening even down to the rain putting out the fire from the lightning. Is the new character creator going to work for here? I'm looking forward to having one place to put all my info and finally choose a picture for my character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 45

Theaton will look upon the map that is made so far and suggest we head west to get the first part explored and start on the next.

"I am sure we ill find more thieves I the area as we have only ran into one group and they have said that others are out there."

14th Apr, 2015 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

Game Master says...

Oathday 4 Gozran

The sun shines bright and warm on rolling fields of green grass as you return the way you came, however along a straight path this time. The troll tracks are faded after the rain, and later you come across a second set heading back south, which again avoids Bokken's hut. The age of the tracks indicate they passed back to the south soon after you spied the group.

Fireday 5 Gozran

On this cloudy day you pass near Oleg's post, letting you make a short pit stop if you wish.

Out of Character: Or you can choose to follow the tracks on the previous day if you want.

I like the new mobile layout and I can see your character sheet, Zork. Looks great! However the generator is for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, similar enough and with some additions could be used for Pathfinder.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.