ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 46 of 279

Without rain to hinder your sight, there is - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Apr, 2015 - 6:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
14th Apr, 2015 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 46

The Second says...

Zork asks Theaton if he want to rest a bit or if he would rather continue. His answer will determine if Zork stays or simply follows the tracks, however Zork feels they really have not accomplished anything yet and would rather continue.

Out of Character: Thanks. It looks like it holds all the info you gave me because I just filled in what I needed in the empty boxes. There is a support discussion for it if you want to make suggestions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton says, "Yes lets make a nice rest break here back in Oleg's again and restart our exploration once again in the morning."

He will tell Oleg and the men of the trolls so they will be able to keep a watch out for them.

14th Apr, 2015 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork enquirers about the cost of a light riding horse so he doesn't have to be walking all the time. If there is none affordable he will simply take a rest at Oleg's.

15th Apr, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 46 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"I have plenty of horses in stock," Oleg replies. "But they're not trained and I don't know exactly where they were raised. I can throw in a free saddle and bridle for a total cost of 75 gold. I also have a military saddle in stock but I have to charge the full 20 gold for it."

Jhod says he will not buy a horse, but to make up for his slower speed he can pray for a spell to let him walk 10 feet faster.

Out of Character: I need an agreement whether you're continuing west to explore or changing direction to follow the tracks. And you still have 5 hours of daylight left on the 5th, are you sure you wish to sleep at Oleg's?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 15th Apr, 2015 - 3:22am

15th Apr, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: Zork wanted to continue but since Theaton felt he needed to rest we will rest for now.

Seeing that a horse costs so much Zork politely thanks Oleg for the information and decides to rely on his trusted legs. Zork thinks about those tracks they saw and suggests to Theaton that as soon as he is ready they should be followed.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"With day light remaining we can follow the tracks for a hour or so then return to Oleg's for the night before heading west. Seeing if these tracks lead us to something that needs to be put down we can reassess our option during the night and when we break fast in the morning."

Theaton heads south following the tracks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2015 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 46

The Second says...

Zork agrees as he was not tired anyway and follows the tracks.

Out of Character: I use knowledge of nature to see if I can figure out the direction and possible reasons for whomever we're following: 13

16th Apr, 2015 - 6:49am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Game Master says...

Without rain to hinder your sight, there is one point you see where the tracks split into four distinct paths. Again you recognize troll feet, this soft earth providing more detail such as their pustules and broken toenails. Two sets are also smaller than the other two, evidently younger trolls.

The trolls traveled south between 8-12 hours ago judging by the dryness of the imprint. The drag marks indicate that they are either mildly tired or hungry. Judging by the stories of a troll's enormous appetite, probably the latter.

Before you return to the fort, you both see grey clouds approaching from the south, threatening rain, with storms likely the next day.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.