ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 50 of 279

Zork sluggishly agrees and hopes that the - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2015 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
22nd Apr, 2015 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 50

The Second says...

"This might be a frivolous attempt at finding something out of nothing. Maybe we should change our direction slightly to see if we can find the actual place of the bandit encampment?" Zork waits for input from the others.

Out of Character: Is there a map of sorts to see where we are going and what we've seen?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"We are not tracking the trolls we are just following their tracks as they go the way we are going as we explore the lands around here as we were hired to do. If we run into the trolls then we will deal with them as we must. I would rather avoid a fight with trolls for now as they are not the easiest of creatures to deal with."

23rd Apr, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Oathday 11 Gozran

In the morning, you pack and discuss the route as Jhod is preparing spells. You all head to the river to fill your waterskins, down a rocky 30 degree incline, holding on to thorny bushes for support. Everyone fills up from the clear river.

As you begin to head back up, grabbing bushes and rocks to climb, Theaton's and Zork's hands slip off their supports as though they were covered in a layer of grease! Then your feet give way as the ground suddenly becomes slippery! Two splashes follow as you fall into the river.

Jhod laughs from the riverbank and looks pleased with himself.

Out of Character: You must roll swim to get out. The water is calm, so you are swept downstream very slowly, and it's only a DC 10 to succeed. Don't forget to include bonuses and your armor check penalty (Not doubled, unlike Dungeons & Dragons 3.5).

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2015 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 50 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character:: rolled a 18 +6 for swim - 3 for armor is a 21 I think I was able to swim out of the river.

Theaton looks around and aids Zork if he looks like he needs it. Otherwise he climbs back up the river bank and heads back to the horses to get ready to move out.

24th Apr, 2015 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Zork splashes out of the water behind Theaton and you climb up the slope back to the camp to wring your clothes out. Jhod says, "I feel honoured that the fey have accepted my gifts," And he smiles smugly.

Travel continues through the hills and you fill in sections of the region you haven't explored. By sundown, you are tired, and thankful no further pranks have been played on you. You also feel a great sense of accomplishment from within.

Out of Character: Congratulations, that's the first quarter of the region explored! The whole region is shown on the centuries old Taldan map at Source 1. It's within the red box.

The currently explored region was last filled out here: Source 7. The next time you visit Oleg's, I will draw in the exploration you just did, and I'm going to have to zoom out as you explore more.

Everyone enjoy 1200 XP! Theaton I hope you don't mind the equal share, but you are far ahead of all the other PC's!

So right now you are approximately where the north most hill is on the brown region. The bandit camp to the west (The red dot) was a river ford if you wish to cross back into the forest. Or you can head south to fill in unexplored bits. Oleg's is always an option as well.

24th Apr, 2015 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Out of Character: Sorry I seemed to have missed your last update to the game but good for Zork in swimming out and getting this far. I have over 2100+ experience now.

In Character: After trying terribly to dry himself he looks at Theaton, "Shouldn't we try to get dry first unless we are heading straight back to Oleg's?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2015 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 50

Theaton looks out to the west then turns to the south. "Let's head south now so that we can continue to explore some more. We can always head back to Oleg's after a few more days of exploration.

Out of Character: Theaton has 5,600 experience.

24th Apr, 2015 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

The Second says...

Zork sluggishly agrees and hopes that the sun dries him out so he isn't soak for the entire day.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.