ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 56 of 279

Theaton climbs down easily and squeezes himself - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2015 - 6:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th May, 2015 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 56

According to my records I was hit for 16 leaving me 11 then healed for by 4 giving me 15 then the hit for 21 made me - 6 The 7 points healing made 1 then the 10 points healing put me back to 11. The healing potion puts me up to 20 leaving me down only 7. If I have everything added and subtracted correctly.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2015 - 8:49am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Zork, I think you mistook some damage to KNtoran or to the centipede or maybe missed some healing. And 11 non-lethal from where? I have you at 2 damage total, so 16 hit points out of 18. At -16 you would be completely dead.

Also, you have 6 dexterity damage, which temporarily reduces the modifier and all effects from it, so -3 to AC, CMD, ranged attacks and any feats based on dexterity. It is not healed normally, it heals at the rate of 1 per night naturally.
KNtoran, you have 2 dexterity damage as well.

In character: Jhod channels once more, (4 healing) and says you can walk the rest off, he will heal at the end of the day if nothing happens.

He also tends to Zork's poison by casting a Lesser Restoration (2 dexterity healed). He answers, "I think those were the fey. I didn't recognize them, do you know what they were?" He asks both of you. What next?

14th May, 2015 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: Thank you Icon, I will try to spin my head around all these calculations.

In Character: Zork insists, "We should not continue with injuries, we need to take some time to rest, perhaps find somewhere secure or a camp right here?"

Out of Character: I will like to get Zork all healed up first before we go further.

Post Date: 14th May, 2015 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 56 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will check the ledge to make sure there are no more centipedes climbing up before resting for the day to make sure our injuries are all healed before heading out exploring again.

OOC: rolled a 14 with a +6 on knowledge nature gives me a 20 on what exactly those two fey were.

15th May, 2015 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"A new day," Jhod says, "A beautiful morning and you want to rest? Come now, Erastil will provide a good day for exploring. I have many spells and much healing left for an emergency."

Theaton recognizes the small cricket with the upper body of an elven girl. It is a Grig, a fey with the ability to play captivating musical tunes on its legs, like a cricket. It also has resistance to weapons not made of cold iron as well as spell resistance.

The other creature Theaton recognizes only because it associates with fey, but is actually a Faerie Dragon. It requires arcane knowledge which is beyond Jhod's ability.

Looking down the cliff face, at the base there is a narrow horizontal slit about 2 feet high and 20 wide, where the grey rock on top has split from the darker bottom stone. There are normal centipedes scurrying about, and illuminating its interior is difficult. There is a set of humanoid bones within the first 40 feet. It curves downward beyond that.

15th May, 2015 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork says to Jhod, "I will hold you to your healing." He then looks at Theaton to see what move he wants to make.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2015 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 56

We can rest here for the day to make sure we are healed up before moving along. Plus I want to see what else is down over this cliff. He will unroll his rope and find a place to anchor it so he can lower himself down to see what if any treasure can be found among the bones and to see what is down farther.

Out of Character: climb rolls for down and then back up wit hthe +7 added 19, 16, 22, 19, 25,13, and 25

18th May, 2015 - 6:26am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

Game Master says...

Theaton climbs down easily and squeezes himself into the 2 foot high gap. The bones come from a single halfling and the only thing left on the body is a rusted iron clasp for a cloak that has rotted away. Theaton thinks the body has been there for 2 years or so.
Further in, there are more small centipedes scurrying as well as a clutch of yellow balls about 1.5 feet in diameter. They remind you of centipede eggs, and considering the size of the mother above, they would be the right size for its children. It's hard to squeeze further than the eggs.

On top of the cliff, Jhod and Zork prepare two beds of sticks and dry grasses. Jhod sighs and says he will have to tend to your poison for a longer term. However, the dark clouds blowing from the western horizon may cut your rest short. You can roll Survival to predict weather.

Out of Character: Oh yeah, forgot to mention the date, Starday the 13th of Gozran.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.