ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 71 of 279

Jhod mentions, "Oh, fey tend to hate - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jun, 2015 - 11:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 71

Theaton packs up and we head out for another day of exploration and mapping. He is still looking out for the berries the alchemist wanted.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2015 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Which way do you want to explore? Note that the boar's head is staring to rot, not even a layer of salt can protect it for long.

Let me just update the map to show you what's explored. The East and West boundaries of the image are the boundaries you were chartered to explore, and to the south the boundary extends a further 5 miles I haven't drawn. Oh yeah, and the scale should show the whole image is about 80 miles across east to west.

Out of Character: Txtrpg, I'd prefer if you checked through the Prologue topic and this topic to see where I posted rewards for Zork. I would use ctrl+F to find instances of "XP" Or "Experience".

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 22nd Jun, 2015 - 3:43am

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land (Hover)

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton suggests that we head back to Oleg's to drop off this boars head and then reassess where to go from there. We can make sure that all is well at Oleg's too and see if any word has reached him from Restov.

22nd Jun, 2015 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 71 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Speaking to Theaton, "We should burn the boar's head, at least Oleg will get the skull. By the time we get back there the flesh would have rotted away and our noses will have fallen off."

Out of Character: Ok I will check when I get a chance but its not a problem for me where it is now, next combat I could be up the level.

23rd Jun, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Jhod also mentions he has a spell that could help, Gentle Repose, but it will prevent him from casting better spells. He didn't mention it before since he prefers to avoid necromancy magic, even the non-evil spells.

Out of Character: Sorry for the short post, but I need to clarify if you're making a beeline to the trading post, or meandering and exploring along the way?

If you do make a beeline, you know there's a river in the way. You know (Knew?) two ways across, the mud flat of the bandit camp and the rickety bridge which has collapsed. The centuries old map also shows the river ends somewhere to the north of you if you trust it.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2015 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton tells Jhod not to worry about the spell that that is not something he would like him to do. He likes Zorks Idea and will burn it to help preserver the head somewhat so it is recognizable maybe. They will take a meandering approach to Oleg's so we can still get some exploring in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2015 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 71

The Second says...

Zork simply follows Theaton's decision with a comment, "I hope those little bastards don't come knocking us at night. I need to find something to ward them off, there must be something they stay away from."

24th Jun, 2015 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

Game Master says...

Jhod mentions, "Oh, fey tend to hate Cold Iron." He pulls out a sickle made of a white iron with runes etched into it. "Not that I'd like to offend these ones. The mites on the other hand are just nasty. I can't wait to clear that old sycamore of the infestation and restore it."
"As a material its harder to work and enchant. You will probably find it's double the price."

The meandering path takes you east into a thinner, more hilly forest where the trees grow taller. After a quiet, drizzling day the clouds give up their assault for a restful night. While you don't find a full cave, you do find an overhang to sleep under.

Moonday 22 Gozran

This morning starts with a light fog, which eventually lifts to reveal a cloudy day. Theaton makes sure the straps are secure and mounts his horse. He hears a metallic click, a scampering through the undergrowth and suddenly sees the ground falling towards him! (Roll Ride greater than 10 to avoid damage)

A few hours into your journey, Jhod suddenly says, "Deja vu! I have been here before! This is the place from my vision! Yes, yes! We must be close to the temple I saw carved into the cliff face! Let me lead! I know the way!"

Jhod leads you through the forest and up a particularly high incline about 100 feet above flat ground. The grasses and brambles grow thicker here until the open into empty air. Jhod stands at the edge of a sheer cliff face and says simply, "It should be right here! I can feel it!"

Out of Character: I'm going to have to redraw the black line which is the path you took. I didn't realise it crossed the river at so many points. It should only cross once, when you crossed the bridge.

Hand of Fate Results:
  • Theaton fall dmg on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.