ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 75 of 279

"I'm pretty sure that was an - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 75

Theaton will take Jhods word that we will not be disturbed much and sleep next to the wolf to help make sure it is doing well.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2015 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Jhod replies, "If you could just buy me some stone and wood from Oleg's. About twenty 1 foot cubed blocks of stone should be enough. The wood, maybe 10 wide planks."
"The scroll of Hallow can be borrowed from Oleg and I can take a personal debt for it. I just need you to go and order it, if you can. That is all I ask."

Toilday 23 Gozran

The night is indeed uninterrupted and the carven cave provides cover against the windy and cloudy morning. However, the morning is not without trouble.
The guardian has returned! The same bear with bloodshot eyes stands attentively in the spot it was slain, preventing you from leaving out the front.

Out of Character: Oh bloody hell, the experience. The cursed bear is 800/3 = 266 experience each. Also, for finishing Jhod's quest an extra 100.

So Txtrpg, did you check the current XP you have? You're probably 3rd level now, but should also check your total and write it on the updated sheet..

KNtoran, are you having trouble with the Animal companion rules? Did you want a normal animal companion, or perhaps a Totem Guide, blessed by Erastil to have some very limited magic ability? Just post in the character thread what you think it should be, then I can show you what to change.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 1st Jul, 2015 - 2:03pm

1st Jul, 2015 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork blinks twice, "Didn't we already do this before?" Zork immediately takes out two arrows and starts firing.

Zork II Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Long bow on D20 (+3): 10, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 11, 5 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 75 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will look at the bear. There seems to be something up with this. Why did it come back. It must be magical and it would have attacked us if we were not supposed to be here. I think that Jhod can communicate with it possibly.

2nd Jul, 2015 - 11:02am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"Oh no way!" Jhod says. "I'm not going near it."

Zork's arrow actually hits the bear since it did not try to dodge. It flinches, looks at Zork and begins running up the steps.

However, as the bear charges it reveals a second arrow stuck in the ground under it, as though it has flown straight through. As your minds fill with doubt, the illusion dissipates and empty air is left.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I just think that if this is your destiny Jhod you may have control of the bear or guardian."

Theaton will get ready to head back to Oleg's to make sure that we get the order for Jhod that he is asking for.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2015 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 75

The Second says...

Zork, not being very good at working or dealing with magic, says, "Whew! I thought that was going to be tough."

He carefully goes outside, looks around and retrieves his arrows. Later he will ask Theaton if he is ready to get the items for Oleg. When he is ready Zork follows.

3rd Jul, 2015 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

Game Master says...

"I'm pretty sure that was an illusion, and I feel the source may have been your fey friends." Jhod says. "Do make sure you come back to visit. I'm more than happy to provide you with any cleric spellcasting you need in future, free of charge! Except, of course, expensive material components have to be paid for and any spells harder to cast than a Cure Serious Wounds I cannot cast. Well not yet."

You say your goodbyes and head off into the forest, continuing your exploration.
You finish mapping the region between the new shrine and the river, and camp on the south side of the deserted bandit camp.

Zork is on watch as Theaton is readying for sleep, when suddenly the cacophony of many trumpets jerks you both wide awake. There is no immediately obvious source of the noise and is seems to originate from all around you.

I need perception checks as this will continue indefinitely.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.