ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 79 of 279

Out of Character: Theaton get a +2 to save - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2015 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Jul, 2015 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 79

The Second says...

Zork raises his weapon and places it on the ground and then stands away from it to show peace.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton stops and sits down with hands still out showing that he offers no threat. He calls his wolf over and has him sit down beside him. "Zork sit down and relax. I doubt she will attack us." Theaton indicates the river and offers her a clear way to get to it. He will smile in a friendly way "he tells her "River, good, peace"

12th Jul, 2015 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

At the display of peaceful intent, she lowers her crossbow but remains behind the log, watching your moves. This log incidentally is one of the seats the bandits had used around their campfire. There are 3 small holes dug in the packed earth of the clearing.

Out of Character: If you wish to continue to communicate, roll Diplomacy at a -10. Because of the similarity of Elven and Sylvan, Theaton can roll Linguistics to reduce the penalty.

Also include Will saving throws. Remember your full bonuses!

Txtrpg you can use the level 3 base save for a fighter, and add your wisdom bonus, as normal. You should level Zork up to level 3 soon, its you who is missing out on bonuses and feats.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 79 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will try to communicate with her. "We are not here to harm or to plunder the area. We are hear to explore and rid the land of bad people. Is there any help you can provide to us. You are free to come and go as you please we will not harm or hinder you."

Theaton will stand up and move to the side giving her better access back towards her river before sitting down again. He will make a couple steps closer to her as he moves to the side.

Rolls made

12th Jul, 2015 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork tries to communicate whichever way he knows how.

In Character: Yes I have to do that, I will update the character thread with what I did.

Zork II Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)

13th Jul, 2015 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

The nixie stands and seems to focus very had, first on Theaton, then on Zork. She beckons you to rise and come closer with a finger.

Theaton suddenly realizes and is convinced that this very friendly fey will never mean him any harm. Her attitude and looks are charm-ing.

Zork feels a tingling at the back of his neck and his hair stand on end. The nixie is looking straight at him and has a big friendly smile as she beckons you closer.
5 seconds later Zork blinks and as though with a new pair of eyes, he sees this is a very friendly creature. Something stirs inside him and he feels as though he wants to help her.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 13th Jul, 2015 - 2:44am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2015 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 79

The Second says...

Out of Character: These creatures must be my natural enemy. I do not know if I can save myself now but I will just roll a D20 against charm.

Zork II Results:
  • Save vs charm on D20 (+1): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

Out of Character: Theaton get a +2 to save vs enchanment spells like charm, if she is trying to charm me.

In Character: Theaton is not too worried about her as she is part of nature and he has no intention of harming her at the present.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.