ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 9 of 279

"I... I am Hatton, a trapper in this - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jul, 2014 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 9

Theaton will charge the beast using his long sword to cut at the beast. Hoping to still catch it unaware.

Attack rolls with my +3 added: 21, and 14

Damage rolls with +1 added due to strength: 8 and 4

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2014 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton skewers his sword into the beast's hide. It rears up, screeching loudly, balancing on its tail twisting to face Theaton and reaching the same height as him. In it's final death throes it lunges at Theaton with its sharp teeth, biting him in the sword arm (7 damage). It promptly falls to the ground, bleeding from the cut and the 3 arrows.

The man sits on the ground and lies back, breathing heavily with watery eyes..

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2014 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will make sure the beast is dead while Shivas sees to the welfare of the man. Once Theaton is sure it is dead he will search the creature to see what it has as far as treasure. Theaton will also bind his wounds. "Shivas once you have this guy stable lets break for a bit of rest. I will go get the horses and bring them back here." Theaton heads for the horses to bring them back to the battle area before seeking any healing from Shivas.

24th Jul, 2014 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 9 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

After hacking its head and two arms off, you don't find anything external, and inside is the stench of dissolving meat and bones as well as a faint poisonous gas odour. You think you can spot the poison sac connected to the throat above the lungs.

Shivas channels positive energy twice as rays of the sun warm the area and colours appear more vibrant. Theaton and the man see their wounds start to close (Heal 3+4+3 = 10). The monster is unaffected.

Seeing his wounds close the man stares at Shivas in wonder, than crawls over to the mangled dog. He shakes his head as he buries his face in his hands.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2014 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will see if he can harvest the poison sack to possibly sale to someone. He is not sure of the value but some one may.

Roll for harvest: 15 unmodified

25th Jul, 2014 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

It's hard to deal with the gas, compared to a liquid poison. But Theaton manages to cut it out and stops it with string and beasts own fat.

The man ends mourning and walks over to a few flagged traps to reset them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2014 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 9

Theaton will go over to the horses and secure the poison sack to them. Then he will walk over to the man. "I am Theaton this is my companion Shivas. We are sorry we could not get here sooner to save your dog. We are mapping the area out and riding it of dangers and bandits."

27th Jul, 2014 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Game Master says...

"I... I am Hatton, a trapper in this region. I will praise you as heroes and thank you for saving my life."

He looks at his dog again "It... It's alright, I'm glad you came by when you did. One more blow from that thing and I would have been dead too. Shame about the hound, a good hunter like that cost me a bit and we were starting to bond.

"Mapping is great news to hear. Maybe these bountiful lands can be tamed. Heroes like you, and also ridding the bandits, you should be careful of the other dangers around. That Tatzlwyrm is proof."

"I want you to have this," He pulls out a wrapped parchment. "I dug it up a few days ago and can't understand any of the gibberish on it. Maybe you could find a better use for it, otherwise it will be a good change from wiping myself with leaves, (Laugh)."

Shivas waves her hands to detect magic and divines that it is a magic scroll, but isn't sure which spell it has written.

Out of Character: Also, Theaton gains 200 experience.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 28th Jul, 2014 - 4:07am

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.