ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 84 of 279

Zork explains both encounters (Ghosts and - Page 84 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2015 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 84

Theaton will look at the wolf and remind him that friends are not meals and that they could be helpful in the quest to map the area and rid the lands of those who would cause harm to it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2015 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will pet the wolf and say, "Relax my friend these are new friends who can help us in our quest to map this area and rid it of the bad people. No eating the good people."

He will decline the head cheese and the eating of the brains preferring other meals.

27th Jul, 2015 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

After a while of Theaton's petting and suggestions, the wolf stops growling. Oleg sees this and fetches Mykael a mug of ale, saying, "Long day, hey? This will help you relax."

Kesten replies to Zork, "This is only a weapon that will pierce their natural resistance to normal weapons and even weak magical weapons. I haven't heard of any effect that can repel a sentient creature. You can try to avoid them, or strike them down."

Oleg invites you to a dinner of roast giant mouse, cabbage, carrots and bread. There isn't any cheese, the head cheese that Vekkel is making is made of meat off-cuts suspended in gelatin. You celebrate at the table as ale is poured and discussion continues well into the night.

Out of Character: Sorry for the delay, I simply needed a short break.

I still have to update the map, will do tomorrow. The map looks freehand, though I do use the hexes as a reference.

As Theaton bonds with his wolf, he learns it has 7 Constitution damage. Heal checks, perhaps full day rest if the others agree, or heading out anyway?

Diarmadhim had a good suggestion if you want to wait for Theaton. You can earn XP for a day of completing generic small tasks, until you reach XP equal to Theaton's. At the moment Oleg has a problem with giant field mice nearby. Only if you agree to stay, of course.

Who's grabbing the MW bow and magic arrows?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 27th Jul, 2015 - 2:02pm

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 84 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton already has a MW bow but he would like the arrows. Theaton plans to stay at Oleg's for a day to help rest some and recover some. Plus allow his Wolf to get the rest it needs.

27th Jul, 2015 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Strike them down? How would one do that to a ghost that can move through air at will?"

At dinner Zork still probes the subject of the fey talking about all the things they did. He thanks Oleg for the dinner despite refusing the mouse as he thinks the name applies to "Rat".

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2015 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Archival and Caelum join them at the table after having seen to the needs of Midnight. "If your wolf companion is injured, I would consider giving him the time he needs to rest," Archival suggests. "The poor things temperament might improve when it is back in good health," He comments, hinting that he heard the growls too.

Out of Character: "Damage to your ability scores is healed at the rate of 1 per day to each ability score that has been damaged." A week, fast-tracked, would put us all much closer to the same power level and could be covered in a single post by ICon. I love the downtime rules in this game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2015 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 84

Game Master says...

Uncontested, Theaton takes the magical arrows and the Masterwork Longbow remains up for grabs.

"So you saw ghosts?" Asks Kesten worriedly. "That's a whole different kind of creature. You need magic to fight them; normal attacks will pass right through. Force spells and Ghost Touch weapons are the best against such evil. A cheaper option is Ghost Salt weapon blanch, good to coat your weapon for one attack which will injure any incorporeal creature."

"So why did you ask about fey when your problem is with ghosts? Fey are like normal creatures, just tricky and magical."

The wolf happily chows down on the remaining giant mouse meat, starting to look healthier already.

Out of Character: So currently Diarmadhim is willing to fast forward through a whole week and KNtoran just wants a whole day to pass. What about the others? Remember you can spend a day to catch your level up to Theaton's. It will take Zork just 3 days to become level 4, and Archival and Mykael about 9 days, but I think at that point adventuring is a better method for gaining XP.

Note that with full bed rest for a day the recovered ability score is doubled and doubled again with a heal check! So the wolf can be healed in 2 to 4 days.

28th Jul, 2015 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 84

The Second says...

Zork explains both encounters (Ghosts and fey) and would rather not have to deal with any of them.

Zork takes the masterwork bow only if he can either buy the arrows that go with it or use regular arrows in its place.

Out of Character: I don't mind resting to get to level 4 although I haven't even done anything about level 3 yet. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.