ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 85 of 279

"Yes, I have the list," Oleg confirms. - Page 85 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Aug, 2015 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2015 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 85

Theaton will relax the full four days at Oleg's to allow his wolf full recovery before heading out again. He will try to hunt some close to Oleg's to get fresh meat for the wolf.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2015 - 4:49am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: Not sure how you want to handle XP; if half of the party is going to be leveling up to fourth level it would be a bit of a disparity between them and the newcomers at first level.

Rather off topic, but...
And a heads up I am out of town for training this week and I may not have a great deal of time to post, but I will try to keep up as best I can.

30th Jul, 2015 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

"Your boots tied together by an invisible force?" Asks Kesten as Zork explains. "Well, as I said I'm no expert at wizardry, but that sounds like a simple spell that most wizards know. Perhaps it was also caused by the fey creatures. After all, they have an affinity with magic."

Oleg says he has two Cold Iron weapons in stock but can order anything you want and have it within a week. He offers a crude Cold Iron Sickle for 12 gold and a set of Fire Bolts which have a Cold Iron tip for 100 gold each. They contain alchemical fire which causes additional fire damage on impact.

Fireday 26 Gozran

Everyone heads out to hunt the cat-sized field mice, including Theaton, while the wolf stays behind. Again, they disperse to other burrows as you approach and only kill a few at a time, before collapsing the burrow. The population is slowly moving away from the fort. 400 XP to Archival and Mykael, 800 to Zork.

Starday 27 Gozran

The same tedious process of hunting the mice occurs again but You a feel your skills sharpening. 600 XP to Archival and Mykael, 800 to Zork.

Svetlana gains more confidence around the wolf and helps treat it for free. After grooming, feeding and resting it seems to have regained most of its strength and the patterns on its back become clear. White spirals swirl along its grey fur and its sharp teeth gleam a healthy white.

Sunday 28 Gozran

Oleg is pleased that he's had no mouse activity in the fort, but wants you to ensure they won't return. So you continue smashing up burrows even further away from the fort. 600 XP to Archival and Mykael, 800 to Zork.

After a few days using his ranger spell to converse, Theaton learns that the wolf believes he came from the great forest in the sky and is actually not as temperamental as he seems. He just hates the smell of fear and was part of a very brave wolf pack which was attacked and killed by "Ugly monsters from far away". He was the only survivor and suddenly felt himself saved, falling straight into the cave where you found him.
Naturally, the wolf isn't so eloquent, but this is all the information you gather in 3 nights.

Moonday 29 Gozran

Kesten reveals the newly updated map, which includes the broken bridge already mentioned, as well as the late goblin's ruined fort, the frog pond and the temple Jhod is at. Oleg agrees to send Jhod's order of materials along with any weapon requests he has.

If the explorers wish to expand on the info, feel free. Otherwise, which quarter of the map will you continue exploring?

Out of Character: The bow can be used with ordinary arrows, of which you have plenty.

The maximum level disparity between players will be 3 at most, which is a lot at these low levels, but will feel like less when we reach the second book soon. There will be ample opportunity to use the downtime rules to catch up.

Zork made it up well into to level 4, should have 6103 XP! Archival and Mykael are level 2! Theaton as XP leader doesn't get the opportunity to earn it during downtime. The character thread has shifted to the second page until someone posts up their sheet. I would like a copy of the sheet at each level. Just the stats, items aren't necessary.

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land (Hover)

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 85 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Now that the wolf is feeling much better Theaton announces that he plans to head back out the next morning to do more exploring of the area. HE plans to head back towards the frog pond and the temple and keep exploring that way.

1st Aug, 2015 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork says all he has is 77 gold and offers to pay the rest the next time he comes by for the cold iron boots.

He examines the masterwork bow and during spare time practices firing off with it.

Zork reminds Theaton about the supplies that were asked for the temple.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2015 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Oleg has the list and he has stated that he will see that Jhod receives them shortly. I am sure that with us clearing some of the land that the supplies should arrive with no issues."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2015 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 85

Me:
Moonday 29 Gozran
Archival nods. “That is an excellent idea Theaton. Caelum and I would be honored to join you in exploring the area you speak of. Caelum has better eyes than anyone else I know. Since you plan on heading out tomorrow, Caelum and I will get one more day of hunting the rodents in. Would anyone else care to join us?”

*Caelum brings Midnight to Archival. They mount up and ride off after a few minutes.*

Out of Character: This should bring me up to 2920 Current XP, correct ICon? Assuming I receive another 600 XP, that is.

1st Aug, 2015 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 85

Game Master says...

"Yes, I have the list," Oleg confirms. "It's not very specific so I will probably create a new supply chain to him. That way he'll be able to order even more things and receive labor."

"The Cold Iron sickle was only 12 gold, if you prefer that. It's not the strongest and most noble of weapons, but it will do the job."

The new longbow seems to be the slightest bit more accurate and more consistent.

Out of Character: Let me just confirm if Theaton is willing to spend a whole day preparing to leave on the 30th, even though the wolf had recovered on the morning of the 29th.

And when you do leave, are you okay with exploring West, hooking south around the source of the north river (The Thorn River), then continuing to the pond and temple? Or do you wish to go straight back to the temple?

Txtrpg, it should be bolts, which are ammunition for a crossbow. I should have been clearer.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.