ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 88 of 279

"No these traps aren't ours," - Page 88 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2015 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
7th Aug, 2015 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 88

The Second says...

Zork remembers the creature they helped before going to Oleg's was in similar camouflage. "I think this might be the same person or part of the same group" He says to Theaton.

Zork remains stoic as though he already knows they are friendly. He goes over to aide Archival.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2015 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"Friend! Friend!" They shout back as two of the three stand up. Seeing them more clearly, they wear ragged sets of leather armor and carry a short sword in addition to their bows.

One of them points at Archival and says, "There's a smart man."

The other adds, "Drop your weapons so we know that you mean us no ill will. Then we can approach."

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2015 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Archival and Caelum each raise their hands to show that they are not wielding weapons and take a relaxed stance.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2015 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 88 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton lowers his bow and puts it away as he stands up to welcome them into the group. "Are these traps here yours?"

8th Aug, 2015 - 5:03am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael looks at Theaton and Zork still uncertain about the newcomers; he lowers his sword but does not sheath it just yet. He moves back to check on Archival's injury but keeps a eye on the interaction between Theaton and the three figures. "Your leg ok Archival?" He asks

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2015 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Archival nods, half grinning and half grimacing in pain. "Yes, I should be fine. The wound is not too bad. I can continue with the group. After a few days or so of getting a good night's rest I think I will be fully recuperated. Thank you for your concern."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2015 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 88

The Second says...

Zork rests his weapon right at his side. He is stooping down helping Archival so it is already right there. He pays them no mine but never gives anything 100% trust.

8th Aug, 2015 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 88

Game Master says...

"No these traps aren't ours," Answers the man from afar. "But we will take advantage of them! Fire!"

The men nock arrows and draw but thanks to the general air of the group's suspicion, you aren't surprised.

Out of Character: I did actually roll Sense Motive for all of you to see through the lie early. Mykael got very close with an 18.

So, everybody was dismounted, perfect for them! Note also, those who did put a weapon away (Just Theaton), it's a move action to draw, but this can be performed while moving (If you have at least +1 BAB).

Let's start this combat with one round, then move on to two rounds at a time.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.