ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 11 of 279

Kressle looks confused as Shivas begins to - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Sep, 2014 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2014 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 11

Theaton turns to Oleg, "Do you have any long bows and arrows that I can purchase with my trade credit plus supplies for us to journey some more through the greenbelt to make sure our water skins are full and rations complete and plentiful."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2014 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"We sure do!" Oleg replies. "I'm prepared for whatever adventuring gear you may need! Water and rations I am happy to provide free! A longbow will set you back 75 gold, but you have already have a pile of them in the goods you wanted to sell to me! Could I interest you in something you don't have? A finely crafted Yew-wood bow, extremely accurate, for 375?"

"Mmm, masterwork," Admires Jhod. "You don't have to but it would be a token of good faith and I will cherish this gift if you give it to me."

"Ah!" Pipes up the guard Kesten, "It may help you decide if I gave you the award Restov sent. Here is all 400 gold pieces for bringing in at least 6 bandits. I have been told the trials started quickly and we had 4 of the 6 plead guilty."

He tosses the pouch of 400 gp.
"Don't forget to check the noticeboard on the side of the guest building for other tasks."

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2014 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will Thank Oleg for the supplies and then wander over to the notice board to see what is on it.

1st Sep, 2014 - 8:07am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 11 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Jhod takes one of the spare ordinary longbows from the bandits and starts gearing up. Meanwhile Shivas hands over a portion of the radishes to Svetlana, who gives her 25 gold for her troubles.

Theaton plans ahead, finding 3 notes remaining on the notice board. There's an extra nail where one has been removed, the note concerning 6 bandits for 400 gold reward, that you completed.

Another shows the picture of a thin, tanned man. 'For the alive capture of turncoat and bandit Falgrim Sneeg. Identifying marks: Varisisan olive complexion, thin figure, brown eyes, scar on left forearm. Reward: 4 weapons of highest military quality, negotiated reward if dead. Contact Kesten Garess, at Oleg's trading post or Restov Barracks.'

The next has the seal of Restov, A regal S above a duelling sword crossing a river, and states 'By authority of Captain Joseph Karten, Marshal of Fort Serenko. The Sootscale kobolds dwell in a cave somewhere in the Kamelands. Normally not a problem, they've been riled up by something lately. Find their lair and ensure that the kobolds aren't going to continue being a threat to lawful citizens of Brevoy. Reward of 800 gold pieces to be sent by the Swordlords once the threat is observed to have passed, collect at Fort Serenko.'

The last is written in an untidy scrawl. 'That damned Tuskgutter has not got the best of me yet! Last year he took my leg, but now I am finally ready to reward any who can bring me the head of the giant angry boar. For this help I'll give the heroes my antique longbow and 6 magical arrows! Signed, Vekkel Benzen.'

Oleg also walks up to Theaton and starts, "Looking for extra work, eh? The way everyone talks about tatzlwyrms, one might think they"re swarming throughout the Stolen Lands. This isn't the case; they're actually quite rare. I think a tatzlwyrm head would be a great conversation piece in the guest hall. By the time you find one, with the trades I'm making I could probably pay you around 600 gold, give or take a few for the body's condition. Will you do this for me?

"Also, Shivas wants to talk to you about the Zone of Truth Scroll I gave her and interrogating the bandits."

Out of Character: Note that the adventure gives you 100 XP each for collecting the Moon Radishes, as they're called. Also, sorry for the big post, if we were at a table these would work better as handouts.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 1st Sep, 2014 - 8:17am

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2014 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Well Oleg we just killed a Tatzlwyrm before coming in here. I have the poison sacs from it but if you want to get the head you can go and get it." Theaton tells him where they killed the Tatzlwyrm. Then he turns to go find Shivas and see what help he can be in the interogations of the bandits.

3rd Sep, 2014 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Oleg replies, "Why what a rare opportunity! Serendipity! Since I don't have the coinage on me, allow me to add 600 gold to your credit. That is, if I think the head is good enough to mount." He goes off to Hatton to ask more questions and get help.

Shivas is sitting beside the storehouse door, studying the scroll, preparing herself to cast the spell. She asks, "If you allow me to concentrate on the spell, would you ask her the questions? You should get 3 minutes or so of question time, if I'm interpreting this scroll correctly. Just tell me when you're ready to start."

Out of Character: Assume the spell succeeds, Kressle is tied and gagged inside the storehouse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 11

Theaton nods that he is ready to face the bandit. He opens the door to the store house and checks on the condition of Kressle. Once he has ungagged her and checked to make sure she is in well enough condition to answer a few questions he will tell Shivas to go ahead with the spell.

8th Sep, 2014 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Game Master says...

Kressle looks confused as Shivas begins to read the scroll and it burns up in holy light in her hand.

Theaton needs to roll a will save over 15 (He is also in the effect range) and Shivas also must tell the truth.

She says, "It seems to be working, go ahead."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.