ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 12 of 279

Kressle sighs, defeated, "We attacked - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Sep, 2014 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 12

Out of Character: Rolled a 14 for will save so I failed

In Character: Theaton turns to Kessle, " Tell me what is your role in the greenbelt and how many people were in your group? Who do you report to? Where is the head quarters of the bandits?"

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2014 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Kressle's eyes widen in surprise when she starts talking. Her voice is measured and even, unlike her playful tone before, "I am in the Greenbelt to oversee raids on the South Rostland Road between Oleg's Post and up to two miles from Fort Serenko. Also to continue my plan of monthly raids on Oleg's Post itself.

"I am a lieutenant in charge of 8 men, in service to the Stag Lord, as the silver amulet shows. To him I defer on matters of attacks, supplies, command and I pay my tribute, and will do so as long as he commands the fear of all the bandits in the region."

"The Stag Lord's fort lies within the hilly retain to the south. It's a ruin that he found on a dreary, lifeless hill that is taller than the others around it. It lies on the northern shore of the lake. I think you civilized folk call it the Tuskwater."

Her tone changes to a pleading one ans she begs, "Please don't make me say anymore! He will definitely defeat you and then he'll torture you until you admit I told you everything. He'll have my head for that! If I don't stand a chance, neither do you!"

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton looks at her for a minute. He then continues te questioning. "Tell us how many men the stag lord commands? How many other Lieutenants are there? Do they all command 8 men? Where are their main locations if known?"

20th Sep, 2014 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 12 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

She regains her composure and continues in her automatic voice, "The number of men in the fort changes, and the number of bandits working for him outside the fort also changes. Anywhere from five to twenty of the most able men are in the fort and countless others around the countryside, always moving camp.

His three most trusted are his other lieutenants, Akiros, Dovan and Ox. I've always seen them at the fort and I think they are kept close for different reasons. They command all of the men with the Stag Lord, Akiros is his second in command, Dovan is third and Ox is... Ox can only be trusted to cause pain, and lots of it. The men defer to him only because of his size, which makes up for his idiocy."

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2014 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Thank you for your cooperation Kressle I am glad for the information you have provided us. Now tell us anything else you think will aid us in defeating the Stag Lord and help rid the Greenbelt of the Brigands.

Also tell me of any dangers you have come across and try to avoid."

22nd Sep, 2014 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Kressle answers, "Don't do it. There will only be pain and death for you. There are too few of you and his position is too good B... But if you must...

"Since there are so many of us and it's hard to keep track, there is a password us bandits use to get in. Unless it's been changed recently, it's - By the bloody bones of Saint Gilmorg, who wants to know? - Don't even ask, I have no idea who St. Gilmorg is.

"Also, the Stag Lord is a hopeless drunk. The liquor in our camp was for him, he gets all the stolen booze in the region. If any man rats out his comrade for keeping liquor, they are rewarded and the thief is tortured. But, even drunk out of his mind, he's a deadeye with a bow. I've never seen anyone like him.

"Of course there are lots of other dangers. Plenty of violent wild animals, monsters of all kinds, and the uncivilized living away from society like trolls, ugly frog men and even werewolves. Then there are the mites that live in the great old sycamore tree, they are more a prankish annoyance, but they did steal two of our bags recently. Don't know how many there are, and frankly I don't care."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 12

Theaton looks at kressle, "I thank you for the information you have told us. I now want you to tell us what you have done while you were in charge of your group. What are your crimes you have committed besides raiding this outpost?"

28th Sep, 2014 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Game Master says...

Kressle sighs, defeated, "We attacked the post three times, have robbed trappers and exiles or outlaws, even a werewolf once. In human form, of course. Usually we do weekly raids on the South Rostland Road or barges on the Sellen River both to or from Restov. I have maimed both bandits and victims, usually a clean swipe with my handaxe.

"That's all, I swear it! There's nothing more!" She says. At this point, it is obvious she is relieved about something. It has been a few minutes.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.