ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 119 of 279

Mykael would definitely take Archival up on - Page 119 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
22nd Oct, 2015 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 119

The Second says...

Out of Character: Sorry, I should have clarified that the armor is for the horse as well as food, oats I believe. Stallion is fine.

In Character: Zork is delighted with his new horse. He looks over at Mykael and smirks ever once in awhile as he watches him try to control the wild ting'.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2015 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I had the feeling thatwhat you were asking. The rulebook has them named barding and feed, for next time. Feed is really cheap but heavy, 5 copper a day but 10 lbs. Your strong horse will comfortably carry 10 days of feed (Plus equipment and rider) and can graze on wild grass.

Barding can be made like any of the normal armour types, but costs 4 times as much. So leather costs 10 gp normally, so the barding is 40 gp and provides +2 AC. Studded leather would cost 100 and chain "Shirt" 400. Then you have the medium and heavy armours, but they slow the horse's speed.

22nd Oct, 2015 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: Thanks for the explanation.

In Character: Zork asks Oleg for chain for his horse at 400 gps along with the 50lbs of food. He is willing to wait for chain to be forged. He also inquires about healing potions and the number he can buy, possibly 2 if available. He then asks for a total.

He makes his purchases known to the rest of the party so they can know of his wait time.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 119 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Archival nods in agreement, "Speaking with a cleric on the matter is a good idea. As would be speaking with a diviner. I wonder if that cleric Jhod has any talent with this sort of thing. I will bring it up with Zork and Theaton on our way out."
----------
While watching Mykael have issues with his horse at the trading post, Archival asks Oleg, "The horse is trained for riding, yes? It just so happens I have a small talent with animals. Given some time Mykael, I could train it to carry you into combat. Ah, Oleg, I would like to pay for the first month's room and board for Burke and Piter. How much would you like? Which reminds me... How long do you gentlemen think Kesten will have them work?"
----------
When Mykael confirms the dream with Zork and Theaton, Archival speaks up, "Mykael and I were discussing this earlier. Do you gentlemen think Jhod might be useful in helping us determine what is occurring? If not, maybe contacting a diviner would prove useful. It is..." Archival searches for a proper word, "highly irregular for people to share the same dream, and I would like to know what it potentially means."
----------
"It is refreshing to see flags marking traps, sir. We have run into a number of nasty bear traps that were left unmarked," Archival states, giving the location to the hunter. "Look out for yourself and take caution if you go into that area. I am not sure if we found all of the traps. I have only hear wolves in my dreams as of late. Last night I dreamt of a bright white orb, the moon, hanging above a graveyard that stretched as far as the eye could see. There was a chorus of wolf howls and the cratered sphere turned to reveal the faint suggestion of a grinning skull. When I took a step back, I fell into an open grave." Archival recollects, stifling an involuntary shudder at the memory of dream.

Out of Character: I figured gems were a good way to carry wealth around while significantly cutting down on the weight. Each of my gems is worth 10g, taken from Pathfinder's list of "Building a Treasure Hoard" (Core, p. 400). Caelum does disappear whenever I'm unconscious, asleep, or killed.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 22nd Oct, 2015 - 6:07pm

22nd Oct, 2015 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: When Zork hears about the dream he comments only, "So long as it is not an omen of fey to devour our souls I'm good." He emphasizes his new horse and the things that can be done with him.

22nd Oct, 2015 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

At Oleg's, before leaving, Mykael fights with his new mount trying to get it to comply muttering a series of expletives at the beast a scene that is repeated several times throughout the day as they travel. When the party breaks for lunch Mykael slides off of the animal and walks bow legged to a nearby stump or boulder rubbing his legs and his back side. Though he is not new to riding, it has been a while since he spent any real time in the saddle. Seeing Zork smirk, Mykael lets out a slight chuckle "I don't think Patoot here and I are going to be winning any riding contests any time soon." With a grunt his sits and produces his water skin, tossing it back to take a large swig before going into his pack for rations.

Mykael intends to use his horse for travel only at this point, understanding that it is basically a riding horse rather than a war horse capable of combat. His first move if the party encounters any hostile activity will be to dismount and hopefully secure the animal if there is time so that he can fight on foot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 119

"My offer stands. Just know it only takes a few weeks to train a horse for combat if it has already been trained for riding. Handling animals come quite naturally to us summoners," Archival states, smiling.

22nd Oct, 2015 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 119

Ignoble says...

Mykael would definitely take Archival up on his offer to train Patoot to eventually be capable of combat. "Thank you friend" He says "And good luck to you; I can already tell she is a stubborn one."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.