Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 15 of 54

Feyra pats Charles shoulder signaling him - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jul, 2014 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 54 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
4th Jul, 2014 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 15

"Never lose hope, it's the worst feeling," Basmet replies. "I believe people these days are losing their pride and their faith."

She looks around at the locale and asks "I must know where we are going, and what we will do. Also, the abandoned area over there, does that relate to the huge tomb and it's construction?"

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2014 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Cyrvil turns around as she walks towards the entrance of Khufu's pyramid answering the questions.

"We are going to meet the Great Pharaoh Khufu and pay our respects. He is the one that can ensure the safety of Egypt. What we need to do is to receive an artifact from him but we need to hurry, because that isn't something that can end up in wrong hands. "

"About that abandoned area, it is abandoned now for 30 years which laborers had been working on it. I don't really know the details but it shouldn't be anything special. I don't thing it's even related. Anyway, time is pressuring us we should get moving."

5th Jul, 2014 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Charles, who didn't say anything much at the moment, nods with agreement as he follows Feyra to the Great Pharaoh Khufu.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2014 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Page 15 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

At the side of the Great Pyramid, there are steps that reach 56 feet high, at a normally sealed entrance. This passageway is curiously broken-open, and heaps of destroyed rock lie on the ground here.

The heroes walk up the steps and inside the opening they behold a Descending Passage three feet high and three feet wide which goes down at an angle of 26 degrees, through the masonry of the pyramid and then into the bedrock beneath it, getting lost into the dark distance.
Despite there being no steps, it is fairly easy to walk down this path.

(I'm automatically assuming each of you holds a light torch. If you wish your character not to wield a torch, let me know with your next post!)

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 5th Jul, 2014 - 1:09pm

6th Jul, 2014 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Feyra searches for any footprints or any clue at the broken-open entrance, however she continues up to the pyramid and walks down the path as she holds a torch leading the group.

"We're more likely not alone. Don't let your guards down, traps and encounters will be not a suprise down there."

As she keeps walking down, she slows down a bit as she checks around for any possible traps. You never know.

Wisdom Check : 19+1-1= 19
Search (Traps) : 13+7+1= 21

Out of Character:
Last post- Cyrvil Feyra.

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 6th Jul, 2014 - 2:01am

7th Jul, 2014 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Basmet holds her bow in her left hand and a torch in the other. She follows at the rear of the party.

"So, we're running late then? We can only hope that whoever is before us has run into the traps first."

Search: 4+1 = 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2014 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 15

As Feyra takes a look at the rubble, she discovers footprints on the dust and dirt that's lying on the floor. At least 3-4 people have walked here recently. She and Basmet find no traps at the entrance (Not even triggered ones).

As the three continue down the path, they can hear noise up ahead, from within the distant darkness. Of the three, it is Charles that can also identify this noise as human speech.

Judging on your character's classes, I'm going to assume Charles is going first, and then Feyra followed by Basmet. If you wish to change that, let me know. The 3x3foot corridor is too small, and thus each of you has the squeezed condition here (Halved movement, -4 AC and Attack rolls).

9th Jul, 2014 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Feyra pats Charles shoulder signaling him to slow down.

"Wait, can you hear that?" She whispers. Assuming or if Charles tells her that it is human speech then she lowers the torch slowly leaving it on the ground and trying to not make a noise as she whispers to Basmet and Charles.

"Lower your torches or maybe leave one more here also. We should be cautious, let's keep on moving slowly..."

Move Silently Check: 5+9 = 14

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 9th Jul, 2014 - 2:10am

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.