Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 17 of 54

Charles steps back while holding his weapon - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2014 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 54 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
10th Jul, 2014 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 17

Basmet whispers, "I think we may have found people who can help us. Keep your weapon in a non threatening position, while I find more information."

She creeps forward to get a detailed look at the chamber, looking to see if it has another exit. She has a look at the hieroglyphs on the walls to make out what purpose the room normally has and any other details about the pyramid.

Hide: 16+3 = 19
Move Silently 12+2 = 14

After half a minute or so, she steps out into the room, bow pointing down. "Please, don't be alarmed. We can help you get out."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2014 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Feyra climbs up, and the near-vertical tunnels slowly opens up to being 3 feet in diameter. There is still a long way to climb, so I would like a climb check from Feyra.

After a quick glance, Basmet realizes that the chamber is curiously unfinished. The bedrock seems to be dug into a relatively big space, but not even the ground is even. An also unfinished niche and a pit are present in this room. A corridor is now visible at the other end of the chamber.

The two men react instantly to the voice of Basmet, and they get up from their sitting positions. Despite not being entirely aggressive, and still grabbing hold of their fruit with their one hand, their kopesh are pointing at Basmet and Charles.

-"Who are you? Who sent you here?"

-"What do you want in this pyramid?!"

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 10th Jul, 2014 - 1:39pm

10th Jul, 2014 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Charles, not wanting to conjure a fight at this time, he looks at Basmet and then to the men, "Look, we came in peace, we can help you" As he says that he lowers his weapons to show that he is not much of a threat.

11th Jul, 2014 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Page 17 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"Sorry," Basmet takes a step back as she looks down, pretending to look innocent. She nods at Charles' statement.

"We were not sent by anyone. We noticed the broken entrance and came in. We are with a friend who is at the broken tunnel.

"We couldn't help but overhear that you wanted to get out. What's stopping you? What is happening here? Maybe we can help."

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2014 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

-"You can't help! The reason we can't leave is also the reason why both you two, and your friend in the tunnel must die!"

-"In the name of Seneb! The one true overlord and son of the gods!"

The two men drop the fruit and focus on using their one-handed khopesh, they charge forward as the fire burning behind them casts a long shadow. As soon as they get within 10 feet, the light from Charles's torch reveals that their faces seem worried and scared, full of doubt.

Please roll for initiative!

Climb check for Feyra is an 18, and Feyra continues climbing higher. As she reaches that higher altitude, she has to roll for another climb check, as there is still distance to cover, and also a listen check, potentially allowing her to be alerted of combat down in the Subterranean Chamber.

I forgot to mention! I figured it would be self-explanatory! Also state the characters' first action.

11th Jul, 2014 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Feyra continues to climb up even though she is worry about her two comrades.

"I never thought this would take so darn l-long." She keeps whining as she climbs up.

Climb Check: 17+0= 17
Listen Check: 8+4= 12

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2014 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 17

Initiative: 13+2 = 15

Basmet targets the man closest Charles, selecting the same one he tries to attack.

Attack: 7+5 = 12
Damage: 3

"Ah!," Basmet feigns fear and surprise. "I don't want to be forced to hurt you."

12th Jul, 2014 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Charles steps back while holding his weapon tightly as he says to the two men "Look, there is no need to fight here, I don't want to harm you".

If the men still insist on fighting and attack Charles, he will first defend himself and then he will counter-attack.

Initiative: 8 (6+2=8)
Attack Roll: 20 (15+5=20)
Damage Roll: 3.

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.