Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 18 of 54

Out of despair and reliefed, she grabs his - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2014 - 12:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 54 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2014 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 18

The two men don't seem to be in a mood to stop, and attack!

After a short exchange of blows, Charles manages to hit one of them hard and drop him on the ground bleeding, but alive!

Basmet did little more than helping Charles find his target, and herself has taken 4 points of slashing damage!

Feyra is still climbing up higher...!

Rather off topic, but...
Hey guys, I have been constantly in action the last few days. Sorry for not posting!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use Role-playing Game tags properly: Offtopic, Quotes & Other Tags.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2014 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Basmet takes a large step back (Towards the corridor) and fires another arrow.

Attack: 17+5 = 22
Damage: 1+1 = 2

"I'm so sorry," She feigns. "I didn't want to."

15th Jul, 2014 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Charles says to the men "You wanted to fight, now both of you will see the results, even though I didn't want to hurt you at all".

Attack: 23 (18+5=23) Critical: 26 (5+21=26).
Damage: 7 (4+3=7) Critical: 9 (6+3=9).

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2014 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

The arrow shot by Basmet is accurate, and sticks to her opponent's arm! Another strong hit by Charles, and the second man drops dead! The first foe lies on the ground, his hand over his nearly-fatal, bleeding wound..:

"We may have *coughs blood* failed at stopping you, but that matters not..! We are but pawns in service of the true overlo..."*the man drops dead*

Rather off topic, but...
I blame your lucky rolls for this encounter! You can't escape the clutches of evil forever! wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 15th Jul, 2014 - 2:45pm

15th Jul, 2014 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Charles looks over the dead man and then he turns to Basmet and he says to her "Hm, I think this man was trying to say something about an overlord, if it is so, then we have to be careful when we move about in this pyramid."

15th Jul, 2014 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Meanwhile, Cyrvil still continues to climb up as she starts to sweat and breath heavily.

"Don't give up, don't give up, don't g-give up!" She mumbles to herself.

Climb Check: 19+0= 19
Listen Check: 1+4= 5

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 15th Jul, 2014 - 6:42pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2014 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 18

Feyra reaches the end of the tunnel, and realizes that the last few steps have collapsed, leaving no possible way of reaching the top. A hand reaches down from the opening, offering her help.

16th Jul, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Out of despair and reliefed, she grabs his hand with her hand full of dust tired as she doesn't seem to really think about who it is. But at that moment, she realise it as she starts to fear and tremble. However she also accepts that it is too late and lets luck to guide her.

Out of Character:
Sorry, let me get used to it... Agghrrr Cyrvil Feyra, Feyra, Feyra, Feyra

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 16th Jul, 2014 - 12:09am

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.