Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 20 of 54

The two reach the top safely, and they can - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 54 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
18th Jul, 2014 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 20

"Feyra?" Basmet says up the tunnel. Hearing no response, she begins to climb first.

Taking 10 = 10

If that fails, rolled: 18 and 7

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2014 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Noticing that Ferya doesn't seem to respond, he says to Basmet, "Feyra probably made it to the other side already".

Climb Check: 10 (6+4=10).

I am rolling a second time when my character tries again.

Climb: 21 (17+4=21).

20th Jul, 2014 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Feyra sneaks behind the old man slowly as she points her scimitar behind his back.

"Eeeaa, old man." She whispers to him. If he don't answer then she will remain silent looking at the scrolls that he is reading and taking a look at her surrounding for anyone that may hiding.

If he answer, then she will continue.

"You better don't move. May I ask you who are you and why are you here? Or maybe, how did you get here."

Move Silently Check: 18+9= 27
Spot Check: 15+4(+7 if Search)= 19
Ready Action Attack: 10+5= 15
Trigger: If hostility is showed

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2014 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Page 20 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

The two start to climb, and are on their way... Two more climb checks, please!

~~~~~~~

The old man is surprised, and jumps up into the air throwing the scroll he was holding across the room.

"Aaa! What do you want?!"

Gods! Even if you were to learn, you wouldn't - couldn't comprehend why. Who are you, anyway?! I thought you were one of us when you entered at first!"

20th Jul, 2014 - 9:09am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Climb check: Nat20-3 =17

Basmet summons the strength to continue despite the strain in her arms.

Out of Character: I know you told us to include our armor check penalty. While I remembered that Basmet's armor has 0, I forgot the Medium load carried has a -3. I hope that a 15 was sufficient for the first roll, sorry.

21st Jul, 2014 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Feyra replies as she takes some steps back from suprise.

One of you? What are you talking about? And how do you know that I entered here?- And how you came here?

Taking a quick breath after those repeatevely questions she continues after and if he answers.

Who did you come here with? Are you alone?

She says as she still points her blade towards him.

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 21st Jul, 2014 - 7:48am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 20

Climb Check: 7 (7+4-4=7)

Charles will try again to climb faster even though that he seems to have a lot of trouble doing that.

Out of Character:: I forgot to to add the AC penalty to my first roll so really the result is 6.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:21pm

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

The two reach the top safely, and they can see light, and hear sound coming from the room that Feyra is in. As they approach they too hear the reply of the old man.

"Of course I know you entered here, you are right next to me. I thought I was alone, 'till you came! What on earth do you want with me, or in here anyway?!"

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.