Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 21 of 54

Charles enters the room as he nods a greeting - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2014 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 54 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
22nd Jul, 2014 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 21

Charles stops what he is doing to hear the sound from the other room and he says to Basmet, "So there is another person in this pyramid, this time it is an old man from what I hear, let's go, but we must remain cautious though". Charles decides to follow the sound so it can take him to it's location.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2014 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Feyra pause for a second and he tries to understand if there is a bluff in his words.

Specific Action: Sense Motive: 17+4= 21

If he doesn't lie or she can't call his bluff, then she will tell him as she lowers her sword. And if she is somehow unsure or if he does then she will keep pointing her sword towards him.

"Let's get to the point old man, I have just two questions for you as I asked you first. What are you doing here?"

And then she will ask the second question interupting him if he tries to ask anything again but somehow, more violently.

"Do you know where is the grave of the great pharaoh Khêops and if you do, how to get there?"

With another small pause she will interupt him the moment he tries to talk finishing with the words.

"Oh, and DON'T... Ask why..."

Diplomacy Check: 17+5= 22
Sense Motive (Second):13+4= 17

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 23rd Jul, 2014 - 12:08am

23rd Jul, 2014 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Basmet follows Charles, feeling confused and curious, taking her bow off her shoulder and nocking an arrow.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2014 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Page 21 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"This is the Pyramid of Khufu. What does Kheops have to do with anything?! And please, let me continue my research, for there is little time! Tonight, an event that happens once every fourty years is going to take place, and I need to be prepared for it!", replies the old man, trying to return to his reading of the scrolls and books...

The two outside approach and may choose to enter or not, as they are right outside the door, but otherwise unnoticed. Other than the old man's voice, they can easily recognize Feyra's voice.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 23rd Jul, 2014 - 4:15am

23rd Jul, 2014 - 7:15am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"So you are researching this place and you don't even know the Hellenized name of the great pharaoh Khufu. This is pathetic."

Says Feyra as she lowers her sword putting it back to it's sheath. She then takes some steps behind touching her back to the wall as she continues.

"Alright then, I will let you continue with your research. But first, would you mind sharing your knowledge about the tonight's event?

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 23rd Jul, 2014 - 7:16am

23rd Jul, 2014 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Basmet steps quietly through the doorway, nodding a silent greeting to Feyra and slinging her bow back over her shoulder. She nods to the old man as well, then walks up to Feyra handing her the journal and a blue vial.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2014 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 21

"Don't you dare question my knowledge, girl! Although your knowledge is also interesting. Where did you learn about the way Hellens call Khufu?

As for me, I'm a priest and have been assigned to... Well I can't really share that."

23rd Jul, 2014 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

Charles enters the room as he nods a greeting to Feyra and the old man. He puts back his sword to it's place and he looks on at the conversation between the two people.

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.