Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 22 of 54

"Rameses. Nice name. It suits you and - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2014 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 54 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
24th Jul, 2014 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 22

Basmet waits for Feyra to answer the directed question, then interrupts.

"No need to cause arguments, friends," She says to both Feyra and the man. "A priest? Well, isn't that a fabulous coincidence, I am a priestess! Basmet, pleased to meet you." She raises a hand in greeting trying to make much noise so it's obvious to him.

"I think you can share with me your divine order. We are all friends in this room." She picks up the scroll she sees on the floor and hands it to him.

Bardic Knowledge
K religion: 15+5 = 20

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2014 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"That's much better, isn't it? Now how about you lower those weapons and give me some explanations, young lady?"

24th Jul, 2014 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I see that your age has make an abatement to your vision. Well, I can't blame you for that. But, you ask for explanations while you can't answer my simple question."

She says as she takes the diary from Basmet's hand calmy but somehow confused. Even thought she is suprised about her comrade's arrival, she waits for the old man's answer first. "You made it!" she says to her comrade silently as she opens the diary that was given to her.

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 24th Jul, 2014 - 8:50pm

25th Jul, 2014 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Basmet nods to the statement, it's what she was going to say too. She hopes the man answers her questions too.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2014 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"You don't understand, young girl. A rare event will occur tonight, and I have less than ten hours to prepare myself. How were you allowed here by our guards?"

27th Jul, 2014 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

"If you tell us what the event is," Basmet says with a smile. "Then a fellow priestess would be happy to help you prepare. The guards knew we couldn't do any harm. They let us in."

Bluff: 2+4 = 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2014 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 22

The old man looks at Basmet with a slightly worried look, but he seems mostly excited to share all his knowledge with others..:

"Very well! You see, this pyramid, unlike the other ones, is not really purposed as a tomb. Already most knowledgeable people (Like you I'll assume) understand its purpose as a water pump that supplies water to the nearby settlements. What most don't know, or can even conceive, is how the fate of this kingdom can be decided in a night's time with the use of this room we are in. There are holes for air, but these holes point directly to certain positions in the sky. Once in every few years, certain stars align to these holes and unlock the upper rooms, which are mundanely and magically inaccessible.

I neglected introducing myself. I am an oracle of the sun god, apart from my sworn allegiance to Seneb, the true overlord, and son of the gods. My name is Deshkari Rameses! I understand that you mean no harm, even though I doubt the guards actually let you in.

You look both brave an capable, as well as smart and wise. How about you assist me in uncovering the final and important details contained in those ancient scrolls and magical tomes?"

As his narration progresses, he worried look slowly turns into an awkward smile, but his stare is blank as ever, his pupils milk-white...

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 27th Jul, 2014 - 1:55pm

28th Jul, 2014 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

"Rameses. Nice name. It suits you and you stated true to your path in life."

Basmet looks towards Feyra for guidance. She whispers, "Should we ask why he thinks Seneb is the son of the gods? Should it not be the pharaoh?"

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.