Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 30 of 54

No trap is actually spotted by Feyra, but - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2014 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 54 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
14th Sep, 2014 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 30

Out of Character: The "Nothing else was found while searching" Includes also traps or should I make a different check for trapfinding?

In Character: "Let's move on, we should be swift. His body couldn't just disappear, we have to find it as soon as possible before anyone else. In the worst case, someone may have already have it on his possesion and... No, I don't even want to think about it! We should hurry, let's go!"

Says Feyra with a quite voice as she then proceeds to move towards the door.

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 14th Sep, 2014 - 8:32am

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2014 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"Glad you could drop in," Basmet quips. "You are right, we should move. These walls are so alluring I lost myself for a second."

She fumbles for her bow which must have fallen beside her and readies an arrow as she follows the others.

"Say, if we do see the dwarf, Seneb, I think we should cause a fight between his own men with the letter to prove betrayal. He has traitors with him and we can use that to our advantage."

14th Sep, 2014 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Feyra seems confused.

"Letter to prove betrayal? What do you mean? Are you talking about the journal that you handed to me? If I remember correctly, he was writing personally. Can we really trust this as evidence of betrayal? There isn't any proof or any info about the loyalty of the men that will be at his side. I don't really care about his men, all we have to do is kill Seneb. He is the real threat, kill him when he is on sight with any mean! And remember, don't let him control you and of course... Don't die. I don't want to lose any of you."

She says while keeping her voice at minimal unsheathing slowly her scimitar holding it on her back.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2014 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Page 30 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

The heroes walk down the corridor in front of them, seeing only a door into the distance.

It isn't before they take a few steps in the corridor, that the exit behind them slams shut, further trapping them in. Basmet's basic knowledge on magic helps her determine that this must have been a magical trap.

Being even more restrained in the ancient structure, the heroes also hear a familiar voice, laughing over their fate. It is the voice of the oracle.

"(Evil Laughter)!.. You thought you could surpass my achievements and succeed?! The moment you witnessed my failure, is the same moment you should have given up! No one is better than me, and if I was slain, then your fate is far worse than death, weaklings! (Evil Laughter)!"

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 19th Sep, 2014 - 1:11pm

19th Sep, 2014 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"Come out from there you coward!"

Charles immediately pulls out his sword and looks around to see where is the ghost's location.

20th Sep, 2014 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

"You failed to harm us before, fiend!" Basmet shouts. "Your dark master is no match for the light of the sun and his allies."

She turns to the group, "Let's move forward quickly, but could you lead and lookout for traps, Feyra?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2014 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 30

Feyra simply nods to Basmet as she takes the lead and remain silent.

Search Check(Trapfinding): 20+7= 27

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2014 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

No trap is actually spotted by Feyra, but she does find a false stone slab, revealing some sort of handle. It seems that to operate it someone would have to pull it outwards.

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.