Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 38 of 54

Out of Character: Oh oh, my character is not - Page 38 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Oct, 2014 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 54 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2014 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 38

I still need Feyra's two Fort saves.

Moving around while looking for an exit proves itself a waste of time. It would seem the deadliest trap of the Great Pyramid has caught the heroes like mice.

The Royal Mummy is gaining strength from the Nemes Headdress. The constant mention of it was intended, so as to draw some attention to it. Of course it's not the only way to defeat it, but I would like to help you find what's most likely the easiest path to success.

Charles' slash deals heavy damage to the Undead Pharaoh, causing him to stagger for the next turn. The heroes are now cornered in the corridor, with Feyra standing at the front, Charles frantically looking for a way out, and Basmet casting spells!

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2014 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"The headdress! The Nemes Headdress!" Shouts Feyra towards Charles as she is trembling in front of the Royal Mummy.

Fortitude Save Check #1: 11+1 = 12
Fortitude Save Check #2: 19+1 = 20

Defensive Stance Total Defense

10th Oct, 2014 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Basmet is unsure of her next spell selection, whether it will work. She shouts, "Might of Ra, save our souls" And casts Flare at the mummy.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2014 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 38 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

The sudden burst of light does nothing to disorient the mummy. Its undead state protects it from all such harm!

The Pharaoh is preparing to attack its nearest target. What will Charles do?

12th Oct, 2014 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Charles immediately charges the mummy's Nemes Headdress so it loses it's power to regenerate.

Attack Roll: 20 (Natural!) - (20 + 5 = 25) Critical: 12 (7+5=12).

Damage Roll: 5 (5+3=8) Critical: 4 (4+3=7).

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wow! Amazing rolls, man!

The Headdress is swept off with an accurate strike, rolling a few feet to the left! The mummy's head is not seriously harmed by this attack, but it's quick to react:

The Undead Pharaoh reaches out and grabs Charles by the neck, with a swift and very-very strong movement of his one hand. Immediately, it squeezes its hand with great force, and within a second, Charles is already hanging 1 foot above the ground!

"Insolent trespasser! *growls:* Dieee....!"

Charles suffers the grappled condition, and so takes a -4 penalty to Dexterity, as well as a -2 penalty on all attack rolls. You can attempt to escape the grapple by rolling a grapple check (As a standard action).

I would like Charles to roll a fortitude save. Also, please let me know what Charles' Constitution score is, thank you!

Feyra starts feeling dizzy, as her senses are starting to play games on her...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2014 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 38

Feyra looks both at Charles and the Headdress trying to make a quick decision as she has little time in her possesion.

"C-Charles, someo-ne. S-Sav... Him. Th-The Headdress, we h-have t... Get...*Heavy Breathing* M-My head... *Tch* Don't give up on me yet!

After an instant glance on Basmet, she drops her weapon as she attempts to fill up the resolve for a last run tumbling towards the Headdress to pick it up.

Tumble Check: 16+9 = 25

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 12th Oct, 2014 - 7:35pm

12th Oct, 2014 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 38

Out of Character: Oh oh, my character is not that lucky this time. Anyway my character's constitution score is 11, with no additional modifiers (+0).

Fortitude Save: 10 - (10+3=13)

What ability scores do I need to add when making a grapple check? I'm new so I don't know everything as yet.

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.