Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 41 of 54

Among the three, it is a middle age man who - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Oct, 2014 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 54 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2014 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 41

The mummy roars as it attacks Feyra again:

"The gods would never allow one as perfidious as you to use their own product!"

Its attack deals 10 points of damage to her!

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2014 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Feyra empties her thoughts as she can only feel hope, making a weak sad smile as she attempts to touch the Royal Mummy.

"Product... You call it a product...? Let me show you then, what Nemes can do. Begone..."

Attack Roll Check : 19+5 = 24
Specific Action : Touch of Annihilation

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 17th Oct, 2014 - 5:38pm

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

With a mere touch of Feyra's hand, a terrific and awe-inspiring event occurs, as the mummy shakes and trembles, reduced to a very small pile or remaining body parts and bandages. Throughout the process, Feyra screams in pain, as she feels the life getting sucked out of het body, so as to fuel the magic of the Nemes Headdress!

With Feyra lying dead on the ground, Charles sees all light from Basmet's spell fade into darkness, now being the only man alive.

The projection ends there, as it is left to be believed that Charles lost his life later, trapped in the ancient Pyramid.

"If all this is true, then this means that the artifact is still down there!" ...says a man's voice.

Another asks: "What about the two of them?"

And a third voice replies: "Dispose of them. They are no longer necess-- Oh!" The man suddenly stopped. "You're awake, Gordon! Welcome back! Oh goodness me you're alive and well!"

Gordon wakes up in the same room, still hooked to the projection machine. He sees the same three men around him, one holding some papers, like the ones he retrieved from the first projection. He sees his two partners lying motionless in their seats. One of them even has her eyes open, staring into the distance.

An almost fake smile, obviously full of worry is on both of the assistant's faces. Their leader, however, seems genuinely confident and pleased with the results:

"Are you feeling alright? Unfortunately our two friends didn't make it out. But thankfully, you did! That's wonderful. How about I introduce you to some new arrivals, and get you ready for the next "Mission"?"

19th Oct, 2014 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Gordon wakes up and he slowly opens his eyes as started to get up and he says "Oh man, what an awful dream..." He looks around the room and he finds his companions laying motionless, he immediately looks at Jacob with a worried face as he says to him "I-is that true? Th-they did not make it?".

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

As the two assistants being to carry the bodies, he replies: "As you were forewarned, an imperfection in the design is causing the loss of life to be projected... Well... Too perfectly. I'm sorry, but you have to remember, without their sacrifice we probably wouldn't be able to stop The Vile from obtaining the artifacts! How about one more of those pills? It could help us avoid wasting time, before the next projection."

19th Oct, 2014 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

As soon as Gordon hear this, he turns his head away from Jacob with a sad face as he says to him "I will take it, who are the new arrivals?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 19th Oct, 2014 - 2:55pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 41

"More subjects like you, of course! Oh, did I say subjects? I believe this word sounds too inappropriate, but this whole this process of hooking you up, and the danger of losing you in there has caused me to become desensitized. Excuse my mistake! Here's the pill, and here... Is some water!"

"Call the newcomers in, please."

Gordon notices that a door has appeared on the wall behind him. Even though he clearly remembers the room having no windows or doors. Turning to see, he also realizes the two assistants have mysteriously vanished!

The door opens, as three people walk in.

Felipe, Kamsans, and Bean, please introduce a modern-day equivalent character that you wish to use. A simple mention of the gender, age category, and general appearance is enough for this purpose. Your characters should be wearing ordinary clothes, and carrying nothing more than a simple device such as a cellphone. Nevertheless, as previously mentioned, all electronic devices do not operate here for reasons unknown.

Your characters already know that they are called by a secret organization called the Protectors, to find and secure a certain collection of items dubbed "The Artifacts of Power", using visions of the past, through special devices, similar to the Animus Project, for those who have heard of it!

20th Oct, 2014 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Among the three, it is a middle age man who enters the room with short black hair and short boxed beard wearing simple clothing as he looks around confused. Looking towards Jacob and Gordon, he makes a simple nod as he says.

"Greeting, my name is Zet. Symphlem Zetous. Pleased to meet you."

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 20th Oct, 2014 - 12:45pm

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.