Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 46 of 54

Ashipu answers, "I was born far to the - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Nov, 2014 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 54 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
1st Nov, 2014 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 46

Elric surprised by the new arrival, he sighs as he approaches Bastis walking.

"G-Good morning, we are here to see the King here indeed. Although, personally I don't know why I'm here either. Only the fact that they need some of my knowledges."*Cough*

"My name is Elric Hohemn" he says as he waves his cloak revealing an orange weasel climbing up to his shoulder. "And this is my friend and partner, Larae." Elric says pointing his finger on him.

Elric gets serious are he approaches Bastis more saying in a lower voice. "Bast, was it? W-Were you forced to come here too? D-Death by decapitation for refusal?" He says worryingly.

Out of Character:

Alright, hopefully the issues got fixed faster that I thought. Thanks for the understanding.

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 1st Nov, 2014 - 12:01am

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2014 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

When Ashipu hears of the threat he says, "That seems a little harsh and excessive, even for the king. Clearly you two are of high regard and exactly who he needs for the task."

He extends a pale tattooed hand to Bast, "Nice to meet you. You may call me Ghost, but I react to Ashipu as well. I am the divine agent for this mission." He eyes the hawk carefully.

"I know the task concerns controlling the barren lands, but it's best not to talk out here. We must wait for the servant to return. He should have already come back."

2nd Nov, 2014 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elric replies still curious and confused.

"Yes, it is harsh and excessive indeed. But I can't understand why me, I mean there are clearly more skillful and better people out there than me. Either way that's another reason why I came here today, not that I had a choice."

He sighs again saying. "Our questions will be answered soon anyway, all we have to do now is patience."

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2014 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Page 46 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Bast was somewhat relieved that he wasn't the only person that seemed to be pushed here. But at the same time, there was no mention of a death as an alternative. He thought of Elaine and hoped she was alright trying to remind himself that she could handle herself if the need arose.

"I was somewhat thrust in this direction you could say, and caught completely off my guard in the request for my presence here as well. But there was no looming threat of death in the wings should I refuse."

"Perhaps you are simply far more important a character in this play that the wanted to ensure you at least would be here for certain. But I think Ashipu is right for now, all we can do is wait and see."

"Nice to know I'm not the only one in this situation though," Bast said with a smile.

"I like your weasel, don't worry about Alistar, he's already been fed."

4th Nov, 2014 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Ashipu breaks the silence by whistling a morbid requiem. When he reaches the chorus, he stops.

He asks, "So I see you both have loyal animals, but you don't look to be trainers, what are your jobs? Where are you both from?"

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2014 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey guys, I am still here, reading posts. I wanted to offer you some character development opportunity before meeting the king Nebuchadnezzar!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2014 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 46

"I wouldn't say I really have a job. I'm a member of the druidic order in Fangorn Forest. I've spent most of my life with them taking care of the forest."

"Though I've actually known Alistar far longer than that. He saved my life a very long time ago when I was on my own before I met the druids. And he continues to watch out for me to this day."

"Now at least I'm old enough to reciprocate a bit more than I had before when I was just a child. I owe him quite a bit,"
Bast said looking at the hawk, "We're the best of friends."

"Where do you hail from Ashipu?"
Bast asked.[B][/B]

6th Nov, 2014 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Ashipu answers, "I was born far to the south, but I do not remember the place. My parents fled their tribe to protect me when I was young. I have lived in this city for most of my life and trained here as a priest. The Barren Lands will be a learning adventure for me."

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.