Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 10 of 54

"No, this is not right" Gordon says - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2014 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 54 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 10

"Cyrvil, you have began to understand that your insecurity and lack of confidence would be a problem in controlling the rod. You may not have completely fixed the issue, but you are worthy of proceeding to the final test."

Rather off topic, but...
Tical, you have exactly one day to post a reply. This prolonged inactivity without a heads-up warning for us isn't helping. After that your character will simply disappear from the game. I have already put a lot of effort into placing him in the dungeon despite being late.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Rather off topic, but...
Due to making it hard for me to keep the game fluent and active, and because of prolonged absence without warning, Tical's character simply disappears from the game. Tical, if you wish to return to the game, please make sure you can be active enough.

Also, my sincere apologies to all players for a very big mistake of mine. I accidentally have been referring to Via/Bia as a male. It's a woman, and so, please try and replace all references to her from being a man, with her being a woman. The character's personality and actions are otherwise unchanged. Thank you, and sorry, again!

Kratos retains a serious look, as he allows Via to guide you through your final test.

"You may have proven yourselves this far through your smarts. But there is one challenge, which I'm particularly interested in watching you fail."

Via laughs...

"Defeat each other in combat. Fight each other - right now; and let the winner be the one who will be given the rod to hold!"

One can see the worried look on Kratos's face. He almost wants to tell you something but manages to remain calm. Via smiles and rests on her left hand.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 20th Jun, 2014 - 11:16am

20th Jun, 2014 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As soon as Cyrvil hear that, she stands up slowly looking scarely at a warrior, Gordon with full wide eyes. She stares doubtedly at Gordon as she starts unsheathing her both weapons droping her shortsword holding only her dagger with her left hand downward. She stands still now as she calmed herself down, just staring at him seriously and quitely with a calmy glare holding her dagger downward tightly.

Regular AC: 18 (10 base +4 Dexterity +1 Dodge +3 Armor)
Flat-Footed AC: 13 (10 base +3 Armor)
Touch AC: 15 (10 base +4 Dexterity +1 Dodge)

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 20th Jun, 2014 - 11:32am

20th Jun, 2014 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

When Gordon hear this he says with surprise "What? I have to fight her? Very well then". But as soon as he calms down after a few seconds he takes his sword and he gets ready for battle. He looks at Cyrvil and he says to her "I am sorry, but I will have to do this".

Health Points: 10
Regular AC: 20 (10 base +2 Dexterity +1 Dodge +3 Shield +4 Armor)
Flat-Footed AC: 17 (10 base +3 Shield +4 Armor)
Touch AC: 13 (10 base +2 Dexterity +1 Dodge)

Attack Roll (Just in case): 22 (18+4=22) Critical Roll: 12 (8+4=12).

Damage Roll: 7 (4+3=7).

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 20th Jun, 2014 - 2:11pm

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Felipe, when rolling for an attack, you need to roll for a critical confirmation only if you threaten a critical hit.

Q: How do I know that I threatened a critical hit?
A: Each weapon has a different threat range. Normal is only on a natural 20 on the d20 of the attack roll. Other weapons have different values. (Shortsword 19-20). Refer to each weapon's stat block to check their threat range.
Normal critical hits have you roll the normal damage twice, and so write /x2. Other weapons, such as the Spear for example, have different multipliers. The Spear has /x3 on a critical hit.

Also: When entering the first round in combat, you also have to roll a dexterity check, known as an "Initiative check". Each round contains near-simultaneous actions from all combatants. However, each combatant is one millisecond faster than the next. The initiative check reveals who gets to make his move first.

For this fight, I will roll the initiative for you so you don't have to post again:

Gordon initiative: 19+2= 21

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 20th Jun, 2014 - 2:34pm

20th Jun, 2014 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

In Character:
Ready Action Trigger: "If the enemy moves towards me"
Action: "Move Away to avoid" As she puts a disapointed face on looking away from Gondor now. However, she still holds her dagger downwards.

HP: 7/7
Tumble: 14+8= 22
Initiatives: 19+4= 23 (Phew...)
Regular AC: 18 (10 base +4 Dexterity +1 Dodge +3 Armor)
Flat-Footed AC: 13 (10 base +3 Armor)
Touch AC: 15 (10 base +4 Dexterity +1 Dodge)

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 20th Jun, 2014 - 2:44pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 10

Kratos almost gets up, worried, as Cyrvil acrobatically dodges the attack, but is stopped by Via, who smiles majestically. "Let them", she says.

The second round of battle commences. What would be your next move?

20th Jun, 2014 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

"No, this is not right" Gordon says as he thinking of his next move. Instead of attacking, Gordon will defend himself with his shield waiting for Cyrvil to make a strike. He says to Via with a worried face, "Isn't there another way to get the rod instead of us fighting?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 20th Jun, 2014 - 3:46pm

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.