Unleash Your Thin

Unleash Thin - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2014 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2014 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Unleash Your Thin
A Friend

Unleash Your Thin

I started this new diet back in January to lose weight for two reasons.

1. I have been fighting with VA about my breathing for years now and since they have conveniently lost my records from back in 1992 and 1995 with my breathing issues they are now saying that my breathing problems are due to my weight.

2. I really did not like seeing me tipping the scales at well over 300 lbs.

SO I read about this diet program called "Unleash Your Thin" I ordered the books in late Dec and got them in early January. I looked through them and decided to give it a try to see if I can get down to a goal of 220 lbs. That is the weight I was at back in the military in the gulf war of 1991. I figured I would set small goals along the way and work toward each goal each month.

I know I did not get as fat as I did in a short period of time so I do not plan to take it off in a quick period of time. I figured 10 pounds a month would be do able for me. So now here towards the end of June I am approaching 270 lbs. I am about 10 lbs behind where my goals showed me I would be but I am happy with the results. I think this is a good diet for me.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2014 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Thin Unleash

Good for you. Whatever works to bring your weight down will help you be that much healthier. If your doctor gives you the approval then include some light weights - it will help you stay younger and maintain your muscle structure.

26th Jun, 2014 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Unleash Your Thin Health & Special Psychology

That's great to hear KNtoran! My wife and I have been trying to lose some weight over the last year or so by watching what we eat and also incorporating exercise. So many of these diets out there today are not realistic and don't take into consideration that you'd have to eat this way for the rest of your life to maintain the results. Haven't heard about this particular one before, but I would say with any diet, if at all possible, including exercise with it will go a long way to seeing good results.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2014 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Unleash Your Thin
A Friend

Thin Unleash

The nice thing I like about this diet it teaches you how to read labels. And once you get to your goal weight it helps you with reintroducing other foods so you can keep a healthy weight and still eat any food you like once again.

I have talked to my doctor and exercising is always a good thing. I have bought a 24 speed mountain type bike to get back on a bike and ride it to get more fit. I rode a mile tonight to test it out and I can tell you I am not in as bad as shape as I was thinking. I was able to travel that mile well a little more than a mile in pretty good time and little discomfort.

> TOPIC: Unleash Your Thin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,