Vasectomy Requirement

Vasectomy Requirement - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jun, 2014 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2014 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vasectomy Requirement

Man's plea deal includes vasectomy requirement

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - A Virginia man who has fathered children with several women has agreed to get a vasectomy to reduce his prison term by up to five years in a child endangerment case that has evoked the country's dark history of forced sterilization. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2014 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Requirement Vasectomy

While I can empathize with the intentions behind this requirement, I don't believe it should have been done because it encroaches on his freedoms as a citizen. I would imagine some legal actions may be taken here as I'm not aware of any law that allows for the government to control how many children a person can have. I do believe there is a problem in the US where too many of those who rely on government assistance are having more and more kids, but until there is a voted upon law that mandates this, I don't think it can be legally enforced.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: Vasectomy Requirement

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,