Scotts Turf Builder

Scotts Turf Builder - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th May, 2008 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Scotts Turf Builder

Scotts Turf Builder

What is your review for Scotts Turf Builder, which is supposed to make your lawn healthier and more water efficent?

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2008 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

Builder Turf Scotts

It works well. However, as with all fertilizers, don't put too much of this material down because it can "burn" your lawn with all the caustic chemicals in the fertilizer. Also, dont put this stuff down and then let small children play in the yard. I stop my sister and brother many times from eating the little pellets.

1st May, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Scotts Turf Builder UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I hope they ban many of these chemical fertilizers and encourage people to use natural fertilizers and to stop racking up the good foliage every fall and leave it to build the ground up instead. Also to start using in town grasses that have deeper roots and thus are heartier and not as venerable to beetles and weeds.

Post Date: 5th May, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Scotts Turf Builder
A Friend

Builder Turf Scotts

Yes natural fertilizer works soo much better on your lawn. I have friend who have used scotts turf builder and have gotten dandelion weeds from it.

> TOPIC: Scotts Turf Builder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,