Crash Diets Reduce Lifespan

Crash Diets Reduce Lifespan - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st May, 2008 - 8:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crash diets 'may reduce lifespan'

Scottish scientists find that binge eating and crash dieting may significantly reduce life expectancy.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotlan...est/7373509.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lifespan Reduce Diets Crash

I can agree to this because of what your doing to your body by binging and then crash dieting is very hard on your body. Make you body systems work harder and produce more stress on the organs. That is not good for you. A diet should be drawn out over time so you are able to lose the weight by changing your eating style.

1st May, 2008 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Crash Diets Reduce Lifespan Health & Special Psychology

I can go with this one, as I've never believed that crash dieting can be any good for you. You don't know what damage you are doing to your body when you go from one extreme to another extreme- at the end of the day most people who go on a crash diet do it because they want to lose a huge amount of weight, and when your body has been used to consuming foods and sugars it's got to react somehow!

> TOPIC: Crash Diets Reduce Lifespan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,