Burma Survival

Burma Survival - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th May, 2008 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Myanmar Cyclone Destruction
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Burma Survival

Myanmar Cyclone Destruction

Cyclone In Myanmar And Its Aftermath Killed 15,000 People, Including 10,000 In One Town, Government Official Says.
Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Burma Survival
A Friend

Survival Burma

Yes I have seen this and have watched the news about it. They are still saying that the numbers could still rise?

6th May, 2008 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Burma Survival History & Civil Business Politics

I thought the radio just said the count was over 20,000 now. A nasty piece of work this was. My family prayed for this this morning, truly tragic.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Burma Survival
A Friend

Survival Burma

That many people killed. This is truly a devastating scenario. I hope the people are able to recover and rebuild their lives.

Thaye are saying 22,000 dead now

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 6th May, 2008 - 2:41pm

Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Survival Burma

Myanmar cyclone toll climbs to nearly 22,500

LATEST: Myanmar's military government raised its death toll from Cyclone Nargis to nearly 22,500 with another 41,000 missing, nearly all of them from a massive storm surge that swept into the Irrawaddy delta.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4511594a10.html

Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Burma Survival
A Friend

Burma Survival

I have the feeling that this is going to climb even more if the military generals do not let relief workers in to help their people. TO see news reports of this and how bodies are still floating in rivers is not really good news.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Burma Survival

They are selfishly concerned about infiltration by the US military, when they have already been infiltrated by Mother Earth and her people are starving!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

7th May, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Burma Survival Politics Business Civil & History

I heard this morning on the radio that Ontario is testing today their emergency response system consisting of over two hundred broad casting stations. The reason is that if people are warned they can be evacuated before the storm hits.

It seems Myanmar did not even warn his people that this huge storm was coming in so one even attempted to leave the area and is a primary factor in the huge death toll we are seeing. This Government should be held before the United Nations and tried for mass murder.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Burma Survival

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,