World Greed Updates - Page 5 of 5

Looking At This Again It has been such a long - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Dec, 2012 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
World Greed
6th Jan, 2009 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates - Page 5

The last two need to be deleted because they are with Dr Pats account and we never got it working. Thanks!

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2009 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Updates Greed World

Cleared Old Games

There were games there that didn't have a move since April, and others with players that are not participating so all was cleared up.

29th Jul, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates Reviews RPG & Card Board

Premium Member

You no longer have to be a Premium Plus Member to participate in World Greed, but you still have to by Upgraded - Premium will do. Unfortunately, I still cannot just make this totally open yet as there is too much involved with support for Players and resources.

19th Aug, 2010 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Updates Greed World

General Felipe

I've created an account for him with a truck load of FP to create games and participate so look out for him when he challenges you in games. I will be training him (that may or may not be a good thing) so he will hopefully know what to do. Don't go easy on him he is VERY competitive.

22nd Sep, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Updates Greed World

Error Correction

While playing World Greed we came upon an error where a character is inserted that messes up a game. I have tweaked the code so it hopefully will not happen again. If while playing you get an attack error message please let me know.

14th Dec, 2012 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates

Looking At This Again

It has been such a long time since I looked at this game. I started play testing with Felipe today, look out for more Updates soon!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: World Greed Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,