Open House

Open House - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jun, 2008 - 6:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Waste Of Time?
Post Date: 10th May, 2008 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Open House

Open House

Is having a Open House a Waste Of Time or have you had success with selling your property through this method?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Open House
A Friend

House Open

Before I bought my house I went to a lot of open houses to look at what was available in the area. This is also a good way to talk to realtors and get a good look at the property to find out what the property taxes are You can get a sense of where the higher prices are in town to help you learn where you may be living. I found the house I am currently in after going thru it a couple times during a open house. Using open houses can help you decide between houses which one you like the most.

9th Jun, 2008 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Open House History & Civil Business Politics

Open houses are great for the seller as you get many people through many who are not even interested in buying. You could how ever end up with multiple bids and end up with a better selling price.

As a buyer these are great opportunities to see what sells for how much. It is like window shopping you get an idea of your value on different types of property. I drop I on them all the time to keep in touch with the market in my area.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Open House
A Friend

House Open

Must work - or everybody would stop doing them.
Easiest way ever to get a buyer in to see the property.

17th Jun, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

House Open

Yes it is a good way to get a buyer to the the property as well as those who are just curious. The curious some times are good because they ask more questions and some times reveal issues with the home that can be touched up so that the next potential buyer places a bid.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Open House
A Friend

Open House

Yes they must work for you always see them being advertised. I like to go to open houses even when I am not in the market to buy. It gives me ideas of ways I can spruce up my own house so it will sale easier when I am removed from it to be planted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Open House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,