Does A Duck's Quack Echo?

Does Duck' S Quack Echo - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th May, 2008 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

I have read in many places online that a Duck's Quack cannot echo, is this true?

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2008 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Echo Quack Ducks Does

What made you ask that? Everything can echo given the right place and position including donald duck!

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does A Duck's Quack Echo? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

From everything that I have heard both on line and in books the Quack of a duck does not echo. I do not know how hard this has been tested but I know there are sounds because of the pitch or frequency they do not produce and echo. The duck may be in that catagory.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 18th Feb, 2008 - 8:58pm

18th Feb, 2008 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Echo Quack Ducks Does

There was a short experiment done with a duck to test this theory. Before doing the experiment they admitted that everywhere online it says that a duck's quack does not echo, but this was proven to be false. The reason it may sound like a duck's quack does not echo is because ducks are not in locations where an echo can be heard and the volume of their quack may not be loud enough to detect it, but it is possible.

Post Date: 10th May, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Echo Quack Ducks Does

Name: Roary

Comments: Apparently a duck's quack doesn't echo. My psychology lecturer told us as such. I can't remember why!

> TOPIC: Does A Duck's Quack Echo?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,