Michael Brown Shooting Case - Page 4 of 5

The Justice Department has formally closed - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2015 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Michael Brown Shooting Case Ferguson, Missouri
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2014 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Michael Brown Shooting Case
A Friend

Michael Brown Shooting Case - Page 4

The plain and simple truth to this case is if it was a black officer who had stopped Mr. Brown and ended up shooting him like the officer had to do then there would be no violent uprisings. I think too many people will use anything to cause violence. It brings me to a old saying I heard a long time ago from my uncle.

If you lead life as a thug then you will probably die from a slug like other thugs.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 4th Dec, 2014 - 3:35am

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2014 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Case Shooting Brown Michael

Maybe the people in Ferguson do get some stick with the police sometimes, but they shouldn't use this case to complain or burn buildings for that matter, how is that a solution?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2014 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Michael Brown Shooting Case History & Civil Business Politics

It was not a solution they had planned to riot, burn and loot things after the shooting first happened. As long as people wanted to do bad things nothing was going to stop them short of even more armed personnel than those who were rioting.

I am glad that they are not going to arrest and charge Mr. Browns step dad for inciting a riot.

8th Dec, 2014 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Case Shooting Brown Michael

Seems to me from what I have read the judicial system made a few blunders which were used by a select few to encourage the mod attitude. Why hold a closed hearing in this case? Would not transparency be wiser?

As far as the riots that is just thugs using the demonstration as an excuse to plunder. I often think police need more training in handling issues were racism might be a concern.

Would it be better to place offices in regions where their own heritage is a match? I realise this should not have to be done but would it help?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2014 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Case Shooting Brown Michael

Some Ferguson grand jury documents withheld

Prosecutor says records have been kept secret at the request of feds. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2015 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A federal investigation has not found enough evidence to charge Darren Wilson with the federal crime of depriving Michael Brown of his civil rights, according to multiple officials. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2015 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Michael Brown Shooting Case - Page 4

Michael Brown has always been pictured as the victim but the real victim is Darren Wilson, who was just doing his job and paid the price for it.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2015 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michael Brown Shooting Case Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

The Justice Department has formally closed its investigation of Ferguson Police officer Darren Wilson, declining to bring criminal charges for the killing of Michael Brown.

In a report released Wednesday, prosecutors said that "Wilson's actions do not constitute prosecutable violations" Of federal civil rights law. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Michael Brown Shooting Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,