Changed My Mind From Selling

Changed Mind Selling - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jun, 2008 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

My Real Estate Agent found someone to buy my home, but I've changed my mind, will I have to pay my Real Estate Agent for finding the buyer anyway?

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Selling Mind Changed

This is really set on contract to contract. But beware some contracts do not out line exit fees! If this is the case get them put in there before signing please! For me I negotiated a 300 dollar fee if we exited early, after all the agent has to pay his costs for placing that add n the first place so fair is fair.

If it is not in the contract then you are in the place of negotiation and the agent is now seeing thousands in commission before his eye what would you do in his shoes? I think the selling would be in a hard place and losing thousands.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Changed My Mind From Selling History & Civil Business Politics

Krakyn is right.
Read your contract.
It may be governed by state law, too.

If you can't get out, offer to pay the agent's costs and maybe something for his time. After all, he did his job - brought you a buyer for the house.
This can be complex.
If you already have a sale contract signed by everyone, it is even more complex. Maybe the buyer doesn't want to give your place up. Then what?
If it gets sticky, you need a lawyer.

> TOPIC: Changed My Mind From Selling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,