Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2014 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

BloodLuster Looking for 4th Ed. Dungeons & Dragons Players
A Friend

LOOKING FOR 4TH ED. Dungeons & Dragons PLAYERS!

I have nine official modules that goes all the way through level thirty; however, I can guarantee that I will at minimum run the group through the first module, which gets characters from level one through level 3. Once we have completed the first module, I will determine if we will go forward onto the following modules.

Heroic Tier:
1-3 Keep on the Shadowfell
4-6 Thunderspire Labyrinth
7-10 Pyramid of Shadows

Paragon Tier:
11-13 King of the Trollhaunt Warrens
14-16 Demon Queen's Enclave
17-20 Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress

Epic Tier:
21-23 Death's Reach
24-26 Kingdom of the Ghouls
27-30 King of Undeath

I am looking for interested players who would like to play through these modules. I will offer some more information, but for now, I would like to see if there are any 4th Ed. Dungeons & Dragons players who are interested in playing in a new Play By Post game.

The Setting:

Realms, both wondrous and dire, border the world. One such realm is the Shadowfell. Although not inherently evil, the Shadowfell is fraught with dangers, and the barrier between worlds can be thin. Sometimes the darkness breaks into the light.

Nearly two hundred years ago, a cult of the demon prince Orcus puposely created such a gap, connecting one of Orcus's unholy Shadowfell sites to the world. Skeletons, zombies, and fouler creatures flooded through the rift into the light of day. The empire of Nerath dispatched legionnaires to eliminate the threat. The empire's soldiers destroyed the undead, sealed the opening, and built a keep to watch over the location and contain the threat. This is the site known as the Keep on the Shadowfell.

Decades of peace followed, and the village of Winterhaven arose within sight of the keep. Eventually, the great fort fell into ruins and its grand purpose forgotten. Today, it is seen as a harmless tumble of stone and wood.

If only that were true.

I am looking for five players (Acceptable range: 4-6). I balance time between combat and noncombat experiences. Players who can enjoy both aspects of roleplaying games should enjoy playing in one of my games.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Topics merged. Do not double post. See the Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Players Dragons and Dungeons Ed th Looking BloodLuster

international QUOTE
ACTIVITY: 1.7%

I think your activity isn't going to help you get players you might be better off joining one of the Dungeons & Dragons games and maybe when other players see you around they might consider.

14th Nov, 2014 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

BloodLuster Looking for 4th Ed. Dungeons & Dragons Players Reviews RPG & Card Board

I will follow this thread out of interest to see if other players show up. However I can't really confirm. I would also imagine play by post being hard to run with 4th edition, compared to other mediums.

14th Nov, 2014 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

What about 4ed Dungeons & Dragons (Haven't tried it yet) makes it hard to run in a Play By Post environment?

14th Nov, 2014 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

From my experience, there are many actions in combat that work only as interruptions. Things that may allow you to react to a situation when it isn't your turn. It also helps a lot to use a grid marked map.

This doesn't extend to out of combat situations, but that's where the system becomes very rules light, compared to other editions which would allow spells to alter NPC interactions.

14th Nov, 2014 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Thanks, I didn't know they changed combat patterns. Probably player roleplaying could be in posts and the actual combat could be done through messenger. I guess somethings could be simplified.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: BloodLuster Looking for 4th Ed. Dungeons & Dragons Players

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,