Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 15 of 30

"That's a good idea, so who is - Page 15 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Nov, 2014 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
10th Nov, 2014 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 15

Out of Character: That was close I thought I was late for sure but thank goodness JB didn't update the game yet. Looks like I'm not the only one, Shifter better get here fast.

In Character: "It is creepy but it shouldn't be that surprising since we got packages so 'they' know our powers too."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2014 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Yeah I think the pictures mean something. This is why I think the brochure will assist us.

10th Nov, 2014 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

"Didn't we already look at the brochures? I think these paintings are about us, look at yours... A lion and an eagle together... What are the chances of that?"

12th Nov, 2014 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Krusten turns to Shifter, "Of course they mean something, I think this whole place might be one big trap or a test maybe to see what we will do."

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2014 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Yes I realize the whole place is a trap and a test of our skills. Now we just need to figure out if we want to go in each tunnel by ourselves or take each tunnel one at a time and see what happens.

14th Nov, 2014 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Assassin will go into the tunnel to see what he can see but that means we will be separated unless you think we should try each tunnel together one by one?

In Character: Assassin calls over the others, "Hey guys are we going in these things solo or all together?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2014 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 15

"I think we should try each tunnel together with the one the tunnel is designed for as the lead person. What do you think?"

14th Nov, 2014 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 15

"That's a good idea, so who is going to lead first?" Assassin looks at the others hoping one of them will offer since not having his vision makes him weak about this whole dark cave experience.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,