Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 19 of 30

Out of Character: Not a good time to fail - Page 19 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Dec, 2014 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
10th Dec, 2014 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 19

Out of Character: the strange thing about the direction of this game is knowing what to trust. It could be all just one big illusion or us dreaming.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2014 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

In Character: Krusten's heart starts to pump as she hears the question and she begins to wonder if there might be something wrong with her powers. Maybe she was just overreacting but there was no time to think about it so she responded..."

13th Dec, 2014 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Assassin is taken aback by what the old woman says but he wonders if maybe he is reading her wrong. Still he tries to look for her to see if he can get more on what she means.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2014 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Page 19 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

I am still not shot so I guess I am still passing this test what ever it is. *smile*

14th Dec, 2014 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

In Character: Krusten becomes frantic and tries to break free and get out of there.

Out of Character: I wonder why my danger sense only worked when I was already being strapped in and not before?

15th Dec, 2014 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: I read over what happened to Krusten and I'm not sure either but since this is some kind of test you'd probably have to figure out what you're being tested on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2014 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 19

Yeah that is the whole thing what are we being tested on. Thought or how to handle grave danger? It is interesting to say the least.

16th Dec, 2014 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 19

Out of Character: Not a good time to fail my roll and my character is fast but she isn't strong. Maybe I should have done more investigation into these two before getting in the chair. Not sure what to do now. unsure.gif

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,