Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 20 of 30

I am still alive and still working. Maybe - Page 20 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 26th Dec, 2014 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2014 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 20

Keep trying things that is all you can do. Not doing anything is giving up and I think that is the wrong answer.

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2014 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Hope this white light isn't the end light you see after death. You're last KN you just need to see the light too and stop dwelling in darkness. laugh.gif

20th Dec, 2014 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: I thought for sure that they would have shot the lion by now so I'm surprised you haven't 'white out' earlier.

23rd Dec, 2014 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Page 20 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Hey Shifter better make some kind of action soon or it might not be good for him, you're lucky JB has waited this long without updating the game.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2014 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

I got my action in I am busy these days working on getting a house ready to sale.

23rd Dec, 2014 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Its Christmas time so its kind of go slow for all of us. I will try to monitor here in the upcoming days since JB hasn't updated the game yet but just in case you don't see me get here on time you'll know why.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2014 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 20

Out of Character: Yeah a day of over eating and getting fat like last year. I hope you both have a great Christmas.

In Character: I do hope that they do not shoot at me that just will not be very fun. *smile*

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2014 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 20

I am still alive and still working. Maybe I can disarm the men or over take them. *smile*

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,