Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 21 of 30

Yeah looks like we got our powers back but - Page 21 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Jan, 2015 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
30th Dec, 2015 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 21

Out of Character: The natives think you're some kind of god or magical creature but the white guy isn't buying that so you'll need to be careful about him.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: OK so we're all back together now after those strange events.

In Character: Krusten carefully checks the room without touching the beam. She asks Shifter and Assassin to tell her what happened to them and she also tells her own story.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Finally I thought we were going to be separated for the rest of the scenario.

In Character: Assassin tries to use his powers to see if they work then he tells Krusten all about what happened to him.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Page 21 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

The shifter will look about some and great his friends. Looks like the wanted us separated so they could take us and capture us. Now we need to figure out what all of this about. He will tell his story too.

5th Jan, 2015 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

In Character: "We have some things going for us... We have our powers, or at least I have mine and we could possibly pass through that beam.... But why is there then? Is this a continuation of the test?"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think it is a smart beam Inanimate objects will pass through but living matter will not pass through. I will give it a try.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 21

Krusten is amazed by what she sees happen. She looks at the others to see if they saw what she did. When she hears Shifter's explanation it begins to make sense, she steps back to see what Shifter will do.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2015 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 21

Yeah looks like we got our powers back but now we are trapped unless we can figure out a way past the barrier.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,