Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 11 of 30

Out of Character: Oops... Well, the building - Page 11 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Oct, 2014 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2014 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 11

I think getting a brochure may be helpful to us all. Rasputin you should spring the trap so that you can bring out some brochures so that we can all look at them and have a usable map of the area with all of us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2014 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Rasputin looks at Shifter as if he was crazy. "S-s-spring the trap?" Some how, that sounds like it would hurt.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2014 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: I was thinking that you spring the trap so you can enter or exit through the doorway unhurt. Spring the trap in a manner that you do not get hit by it. Like using a stick to spring a rat trap.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2014 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

"Very well, I'll go spring this trap." Rasputin goes into the cave and shakes the mysterious hand.

24th Oct, 2014 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Assassin admits to himself that he is scared but mostly because he could always see well in the dark and now it has been taken away from him.

25th Oct, 2014 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Krusten hears what Assassin describes and she is scared for him. She looks all around to see if she sees a hand coming out of the cave walls. She feels like a little kid worried about monsters under the bed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2014 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 11

Out of Character: Wrong trap but I am not even sure the hand in the cave is a trap. Guess we wait and see what happens now. I was talking about the one in the building so we could bring out brochures easier.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2014 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 11

Out of Character: Oops... Well, the building has rotted floors in the brochure room, so removing the first trap won't exactly help much. One would have to be very light or flying to get those brochures.

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 25th Oct, 2014 - 3:26pm

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,