Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 13 of 30

Answering Rasputin, "Yes, this..." - Page 13 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Nov, 2014 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
1st Nov, 2014 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 13

Assassin looks at the tracks then back at the cart and wonders what to do.

"What do you think we should, just keep walking?"

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

"I wouldn't trust that thing... And with no brakes... That alone is a reason to stay far from it." Krusten starts walking away from the cart and heads into the darkness looking to see where the tracks go.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2014 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The shifter agrees, "I think walking at this point is the safest bet. I would not trust the cart to stop when we need it to and even then without some possible disastrous event."

3rd Nov, 2014 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Page 13 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Right away Krusten steps back, bats, darkness, in a cave? "That looks awful and I'm starting to wonder about this place." She braces herself against one of the cave walls hoping that she doesn't get some kind of panic attack.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2014 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

I think we need to check out the bridge and see if it is sturdy enough to cross. Then we can check out how far of a gap there is in the middle and maybe find a way to cross over to the other side. I can do that if someone else wants to check if there is another path to be found around this pit.

4th Nov, 2014 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Assassin is angry that he cannot use his powers. If there was ever a right time to have his abilities it was now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2014 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 13

Rasputin approaches the others. "So, find anything? Where are the doors our keys are supposed to open?"

4th Nov, 2014 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 13

Answering Rasputin, "Yes, this..." He points to the darkness and the broken bridge. Then he says to the others, "If we fall at least we know there is water there to stop us, Anyone got rope?"

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,