Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 24 of 26

Assassin says, "Given the mysterious - Page 24 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Feb, 2015 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion Only ACTIONS of Players for the current Scenario should Post here.
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2015 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 24

The shifter walks about the room examining it to see if there are any other openings or ways out.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2015 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

Not to happy with the response Assassin scans the room with his vision to see if he picks up anything unusual.

15th Feb, 2015 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Krusten takes a wait and see approach slowly chewing on her fruit and analyzing how she feels. She will not eat anymore.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2015 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 24 RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

The shifter not getting any answers decides to keep his strength up and eat a hearty meal. He sits at the table and eats.

17th Feb, 2015 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

Assassin will look to see if anything happens to Shifter after eating. If he seems good Assassin will eat a bit of some fruit and then say to the voice, "OK we've eaten, now what?"

18th Feb, 2015 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Krusten answers, "I learned that some kind of alien force has been testing us and holding us against our will and I want to know why!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2015 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero ACTIONS Mysterious Package RPG - Page 24

The shifter simply states, "With the information we had at the time I am satisfied with my choices. I feel that this conversation could have been much better and without malice if we were not hostages."

18th Feb, 2015 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 24

Assassin says, "Given the mysterious way that we were brought here I was more confused than anything else. I felt I made the best choices possible considering.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,