Redoubt Volcano

Redoubt Volcano - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Feb, 2009 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Redoubt Volcano When will it blow?
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Redoubt Volcano

Redoubt Volcano

In an effort to scotch false reports in Alaska and Outside, the Alaska Volcano Observatory issued a bulletin this afternoon confirming that no eruption has yet occurred. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2009 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Volcano Redoubt

CNN was saying earlier today that the last time the Redoubt Volcano erupted it blew up smoke, dust and larva that lasted for five months! Planes had to be redirected, people move, and so forth. I hope it is not as bad as it was then. Hope our Alaskan 'girls' aren't in any danger.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3220 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Redoubt Volcano
A Friend

Redoubt Volcano History & Civil Business Politics

Yes I hope that when it does blow its top that our friends in Alaska stay safe and enjoy a nice view. Maybe they can post some nice pictures of the eruption.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Volcano Redoubt

Alaska volcano may be on verge of venting

he Redoubt Volcano produces thick, grayish lava that rises in a dome. The ash can spew up to40,000 feet, observatory volcanologist Dave Schneider said. "This is rock fragments, mineral fragments and glass," Schneider said. "It has the density of rock, not fluffy ash like when you burn wood." For the past few weeks, the gurgling mountain has prompted residents to make a run on dust masks and health officials to warn the old, young and people with respiratory problems to stay indoors if the volcano blows. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Redoubt Volcano
A Friend

Volcano Redoubt

I wonder how long it will be before this volcano actually blows. By all accounts it should not be long now.

6th Feb, 2009 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Redoubt Volcano

She's still rumbling and blowing off steam. So far no fireworks. The trajectory of the ashfall changes with every shift in the wind.
We were in the direct path, then it shifted to the south, now it has worked its way back to where we will get hit when it blows.
I just hope the wind shifts again before she blows. Don't want to deal with ashfall. It wreaks havoc on your cars and electronic equipment.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Redoubt Volcano

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,