What You Can Do On A Fifth Of An Acre

What Acre - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th May, 2008 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th May, 2008 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Simple Life

Jules Dervaes and his family have been living off the land for years. They cultivate all their own fruits and vegetables, and survive on the money they make from selling the surplus crops. They even make their own biofuel to run the car. But the family of four is doing it all on a fifth of an acre in the middle of Pasadena, Calif.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Acre Of Fifth On Do You What

Being a lover of land this peaked my interest. So here is a link to his ideas and life style including a good interview with him.

https://www.sixredheads.com/2007/06/10/730/

These people have really dedicated to growing food. I could see me doing this if I was married to a different person. I have always said if you can not eat it it is a weed. Ironic since my wife has commandeered all the best planting spots in my home.

This is truly beautiful to me.

https://dervaesinstitute.org/photogallery/Y...s/garden-1.html

Be sure to explore more on this site they have tons of great ideas. I might even do the mushroom this year. I can get old mushroom compost for free then just need to boost it back up a bit.

A person can do similar in small scale also. Always remember many thing will climb if you give them a good foot hold. Squash and I understand pumpkins included.

Post Date: 16th May, 2008 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Can Do On A Fifth Of An Acre UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I live on a third of an acre so I know if I needed to I could plant a few crops and live a little better than I am but right now I do not have the time to work my land as I would want to. maybe in a few years I will.

> TOPIC: What You Can Do On A Fifth Of An Acre

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,