Ted Kennedy

Ted Kennedy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jan, 2009 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th May, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ted Kennedy

Ted Kennedy

Sen. Ted Kennedy is rushed to a hospital in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, a Democratic source tells CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Kennedy Ted

Senator Edward Kennedy

Doctors say Sen. Edward Kennedy has brain tumor; condition discovered after he had seizure.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 20th May, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Ted Kennedy
A Friend

Ted Kennedy History & Civil Business Politics

I think his time as a senator is pass. I hope he can recover form this if they decided to operate. Otherwise hope he lives peacefully in retirement. This way it is harder for him to kill people while drinking and driving off bridges.

22nd May, 2008 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Kennedy Ted

I hadn't noticed anyone post whether it was malignant or benign and just came across this. Thought I would update this with the following information.

BOSTON - Senator Edward M. Kennedy, the longtime Massachusetts Democrat and patriarch of the Kennedy family, has a malignant brain tumor, his doctors said on Tuesday.

Doctors here at Massachusetts General Hospital, who were investigating the cause of a seizure that Mr. Kennedy, 76, suffered at his Cape Cod compound on Saturday, said preliminary results from a biopsy of the brain had revealed that he has a malignant glioma in the left parietal lobe, the upper left part of his brain

Dr. Lee H. Schwamm, the hospital's vice chairman of neurology, and Dr. Larry Ronan, Mr. Kennedy's primary care physician at the hospital, said in a statement that 'the usual course of treatment includes combinations of various forms of radiation and chemotherapy" and that "decisions regarding the best course of treatment for Senator Kennedy will be determined after further testing and analysis."

Malignant glioma is the most common form of brain cancer, accounting for about 9,000 cases diagnosed each year in the United States, according to the National Cancer Institute. They are more common in older people, especially those between the ages of 75 and 84, according to the American Cancer Society

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Kennedy Ted

Brain Surgery

Sen. Ted Kennedy Has Announced He Will Undergo Surgery For His Brain Tumor This Morning At Duke University Medical Center.
Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Ted Kennedy

Ted Kennedy Convulsions

Sen. Ted Kennedy Suffers Convulsions at Congressional Luncheon [2:48 p.m. ET]
Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Ted Kennedy
A Friend

Ted Kennedy

I hope that he is ok. I know he has been in the senate for a long time. He is in my prayers.

> TOPIC: Ted Kennedy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,