Justin Bieber In Argentina

Justin Bieber Argentina - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Apr, 2015 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bieber disrespects the Argentine flag
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2013 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber In Argentina

Justin Bieber Outrages Fans By Disrespecting Argentine Flag

Justin Bieber has caused an outrage in Argentina after he disrespected their flag during his wild tour through Buenos Aires. When fans tossed two Argentine flags onto the stage, unlike most musicians who hold up the flag in appreciation to their fans, the 19-year-old singer treated the flags like dirty rags, Stuff.co.nz reported. The 'Baby' hitmaker used his shoes and microphone stand to ...
Source

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2013 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Bieber Justin

Is anyone really surprised? The boy is so high all the time. I saw the video. It is my impression that he didn't realize that it was the Argentine flag (Someone from the audience throw it to him to the stage) however he should have recognized the colors but I'm not sure if he even know the colors.
A lawyer sued him for disrespecting the flag along with other people.

Also, he cancelled one of the shows in Buenos Aires because he got food poisoning and I do not think the people were given refunds specially those who paid up to 2,600US to get a picture with him.

On top of all this drama, he left most of his music equipment in Buenos Aires however a judge ordered that they should NOT be moved out of the country because a photographer is also suing him because his security beat him.

In one word, the Justin Bieber tour in Argentina was EMBARRASSING. Of course, he apologized in Twitter about the whole flag incident.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2015 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Justin Bieber In Argentina Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Argentine court orders arrest of Justin Bieber over assault claim

BUENOS AIRES: An Argentine judge ordered the arrest of pop star Justin Bieber if he sets foot in the country after the Canadian singer failed to face questions about an alleged assault at a Buenos Aires nightclub in 2013, his court secretary said on Friday (Apr 10). Ref. Source 6

25th Apr, 2015 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Argentina Bieber Justin

That certainly cancels any future tours to Argentina now doesn't it. Justin Bieber like most child stars, once introduced to too much fame and money at once are doomed to fall into trouble.

28th Apr, 2015 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Bieber Justin

Bieber is like an embarrassment to Canada. Instead of visiting the world and showing how Canadians really are he puts it like we don't care about nobody and nothing.

> TOPIC: Justin Bieber In Argentina

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,