Power Of Colors

Power Colors - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 22nd May, 2008 - 5:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May, 2008 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Power Of Colors

I was just wondering if anyone believes in the power of certain colors from the light spectrum. For instance the power of blue can bring on certain feeling and results during the day that red cannot. You can tell a lot about a person by the kind of colors they keep around them.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2008 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Colors Power

There are well document proof that certain colors do effect us in specific ways. do not know them all but Blue brings on greater anger/anxiety where pink is a very calming color.

22nd May, 2008 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Power Of Colors Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

When we were getting ready to paint our new room we were looking at colors and I have severe depression. Someone mentioned to us that yellow is calming and "happy" and I am like, no way! Yeah, the next week I read it in a book and so we tried it. I believe it has really helped and does make a difference. It is not a bright yellow rather soft, pastel.

> TOPIC: Power Of Colors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,