Joseph Delivered Jesus?

Joseph Delivered Jesus - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 18th May, 2008 - 4:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2008 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Joseph Delivered Jesus?

Joseph Delivered Jesus?

Did Joseph deliver Jesus when Mary was in labor or did he have help?

Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2008 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Jesus Delivered Joseph

That's a good question but there is nothing in the Bible for me to give an answer to it.

17th May, 2008 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Joseph Delivered Jesus? Revealed Bible The

I guess we will never know for sure. To me it is obvious some some one was checking to see if the head was coming out and if the umbilical cord was wrapped around Jesus's neck. So I would say yes he was very likely her helper. After all I am sure he aided many ewes in his past.

17th May, 2008 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Jesus Delivered Joseph

I would have to agree that this is pure speculation as there is nothing in the scriptures that talks about it but I agree with Krakyn that it seems that Joseph would of at least been a major part of it--especially if they were in the stable areas with animals. I wonder though if he would have gone for a mid-wife type person in the city when she was needed?

Post Date: 17th May, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Joseph Delivered Jesus?
A Friend

Jesus Delivered Joseph

I believe that many a men helped in these type of situations. Back then if you could not afford a midwife then the husband who probably helped the birth of sheep, goats, cattle and other animals would be perfectly capable of assisting their wives birth a child.

17th May, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Joseph Delivered Jesus?

There is a book called "The apocryphal Jesus: Legends of the Early Church" that gives an interesting view on who delivered Jesus. A woman named Salome (not the same one from the Bible). Some early paintings about it:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Midwife_Salome

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2008 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Joseph Delivered Jesus

Shame on me I never heard of this before. Does make sens the city was packed and all women at that time helped in child birth so the inn I assume is where she likely was. I will have to look into this more.

18th May, 2008 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Joseph Delivered Jesus The Bible Revealed

Shamed as well! If you find anything online, would you post a link about it please? I am going to try and research it as well.

I had never heard of this before. That is what is so great about the forum--other people have knowledge and can share it!

> TOPIC: Joseph Delivered Jesus?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,