Online Communities - Page 2 of 2

Even if they don't think like you, - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th Jun, 2008 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Online Communities
A Friend

Online Communities - Page 2

That is why I like this place. I can get a lot of different out looks from people around the globe. It makes you stop and think of how others view things that are like you or complete opposite from you. Shows how humans have evolved through their cultures.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2008 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Communities Online

I have learned a great deal by interacting even in online games with others from different cultres and countries. I also have noted how much we also face the same daily issues in our lives also.

20th Jun, 2008 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Online Communities Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Conversely, based on what KN and Krakyn said, we also learn how idiotic some people (no one here) can be when they use a computer, join an Online Community (not just this one), and try to interact (if you can even call it that) or should I say force their point of view on others. Some people use their anonymity online to let their true colors shine out and then suddenly they are no longer Members of the said Online Community [Deleted].

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Online Communities
A Friend

Page 2 Communities Online

QUOTE (krakyn @ 20-Jun 08, 11:38 AM)
I have learned a great deal by interacting even in online games with others from different cultres and countries. I also have noted how much we also face the same daily issues in our lives also.

Yeah, playing with people from other countries is so amazing, because sometimes you don't even have to speak the same language to be a part of the team. And you can make friends and spend time with them playing the game together.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Online Communities
A Friend

Communities Online

You both are soo correct. There is nothing like finding a new friend in a different part the world who can think like you do.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Online Communities
A Friend

Online Communities

Even if they don't think like you, it's still fun. For example, I was sharing some music I like with a friend from the middle-east and he thought it was so funny and made fun of it. We both had a really good laugh. He really doesn't like my music, but now I've met someone that can make me laugh even when he's making fun of me.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Online Communities

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,